Saturday, 20 May 2017

#NewReleases!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Shakespeare believed there was always humor in tragedy and tragedy in humor. My life proved his theory as fact.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
As everyone knows (or will soon come to realize), traditional relations between humans are a thing of the past.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He’s my rock star crush, my go-to fantasy. And he’s offering to make all my dreams come true…
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Maybe the hot, stubborn, ultra-intelligent hacker is exactly what I need in my life, but can a woman like me ever be enough for a man like Gavin?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
There's only one rule: he's not allowed to touch the boss's daughter.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He's offering what so many would fantasize about, and it's not that I don't want it/him/us.
It's the opposite.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
This is a story of little restraint, too much desire, questionable actions, no strength whatsoever, and the best sex I've ever had.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Dating your boss is so very, very wrong…even if he feels so Wright.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Two tortured souls colored by their past, looking to paint a different future.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
The only thing hotter than the weather South of the Mason Dixon line are the boys. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
It wasn’t the way this kind of story was supposed to go . . .
Insta-love isn’t supposed to turn into insta-hate.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I’m Cord Taylor, and, lady of my dreams, I’m coming for you.
 
Read More...