Saturday, 20 May 2017

#NewReleases


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Love led me to this town. Lies kept me there.

Would history repeat itself?
Or had life just thrown me another Curveball?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Let's face it, sex is fun,
And I’m all about having a good time…
I've had my share of man-whores and douchebags,
I'm not looking for anything more.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
My name is Valen, and I’m addicted to SEALs. Bag them, tag them, on to the next. One ships out, the next ships in. It has become a hobby, a recreational sport, if you will. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Years ago Samantha made a mistake and lost a chance at something real with Maguire O’Connor. Now that she’s living in Holly again, she knows seeing him is inevitable.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Life has been hell from the beginning when Whitton was burned as an infant, yet as much as he pushes me away I’m always coming back for more.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Will has never met anyone like Kit. He's arrogant. Gorgeous. Lethal. The most expensive bodyguard money can buy.
And Will can't seem to resist him
 
Read More...