Saturday, 13 May 2017

#ReleaseRecap!!!

Sovietnik’s Fury
By V.F. Mason

Synopsis:
 
Vivian
Terrified at what my family wanted to do to me, I ran away from them straight into the arms of a gray-eyed stranger.
The man taught me how to love, creating a cocoon around my heart that nothing could break.
I thought my old life was behind me, but my dreams didn't come true.
They had found me and manipulated the situation in their favor, destroying my life in the process.
To save the man I loved, I had no choice but to betray him.
He was out of prison now.
He would come for revenge.
All I could do was pray for mercy.

Sovietnik
Five years.
That was how long I had spent in prison for the crime I didn’t commit.
My life, my status, my woman were stolen from me.
So many people due revenge from for the injustice done to me.
But I’d start with the one who betrayed me the most.
The woman I loved, the only woman who occupied my thoughts all those years, from the moment I’d met her.
The only woman I used to live for.
Vivian.

       




.
Badd to the Bone 
By Jasinda Wilder 
 
Synopsis:
Brock Badd is everything except bad. He’s sexy, sweet, strong, and every other good thing I never thought I wanted in a man. I always thought I needed the real bad boys, the ones that screw you senseless and pull your hair and aren’t there to talk about it in the morning.
 
I’ve always been a one-night stand kind of girl, and sometimes I wouldn’t even stick around for a full night. Brock was supposed to be a one-night stand—that’s how it started out, at least. Only, what was supposed to be a fun one-time-only hookup with a hot local guy ended up with me discovering Brock’s potency six different ways by breakfast.

That was all it took. One night with Brock, and I was hooked. But hooked doesn’t mean ready for a relationship.
 
That’s what he wants. And deep down, I’m starting to fear that’s what I want too.
 
I’m just not sure I’m ready for it.
 
I mean, he’s the literal epitome of tall, dark, and handsome, plus he’s a pilot…with a six-pack and perfect hair and a smile to melt me from the inside out. How’s a girl supposed to resist that? I couldn’t. I can’t. I’ve tried, but I keep going back for more.

I’ve got it bad, real BADD.  
 
  

 
The Boy Next Door
By Ella James


Synopsis:
The boy next door. That’s what he was. Dash Frasier—my hero from the day we met, when I was six and he was nine. His sister was my best friend, the three of us one happy crew. Then one sweaty summer night changed everything.
 
No one understood me like Dash. No one made me feel so loved. That’s why, when he skipped town, it wrecked me.
 
Now I’m older. Wiser. I’ve just snagged my dream job, writing at a film studio. The lead animator on my project? You guessed it.
 
He’s not the boy next door. Not anymore.
 
I’m guarding my heart this time.
 
But Dash has secrets that could break us both.



 
Recklessly Mine
By Emily Bowie
 
Synopsis:
This is a Romantic Suspense and is told from both characters POV.
This is book one in the Bennett Brothers Series
Three Rivers are two words Chase never wants to hear again. It holds far too many painful memories of the life he had. But when Chase has to take an unexpected trip back to the small town, he is forced to deal with parts of his past he thought he had buried forever.
 
Pulled into the buzz around town about the boy who ran away all those years ago, Katheryn’s heart skips a beat when she is literally knocked off her feet by Chase. He’s scruffy, sexy, and covered in tattoos that scream bad boy, with an attitude to match. Although he appeared to have forgotten about their brief encounter, she never could. For when he left all those years ago, he left with a piece of her heart.
 
As they fall in love, Katheryn is slowly sucked into his world of corruption, family secrets, and lies. Forcing Chase to choose between Katheryn and the life he fought so hard to achieve.
 
After all, isn’t everything fair in love and war?
 
WARNING: Due to mature subject matter, such as explicit sexual situations and coarse language, this story is not suitable for anyone under the age of eighteen.
 
   

The Consequence
By Giana Darling
 
Synopsis:
Does everyone deserve a happy ending?

Giselle Moore has been through a lot in her short life but things are looking up; her premier art showing in New York City is on the horizon, she has been reunited with her family and, most of all, she is deeply in love with the mysterious Frenchman she met on vacation in Mexico.
 
There is only one thing that could derail her happiness and that is her guilt over her forbidden relationship with Sinclair. After finally confessing their love for each other, the two decide to travel to Paris, France where they may begin to discover what it really means to be together.
 
When a terrible family accident beckons them back home, the return of sinister man from the past, crumbling business deals and a family that has turned against them tests their fledgling romance and the very idea that they could possibly live happily ever after.