Thursday, 18 May 2017

#SuspenseDeals!!!

 
51In9ggPVDL. UY250
FREE!
The best-selling author of KEPT - A Second Chance Fairy Tale and the Lights of Peril introduces a new three-part series filled with passion, suspense, loyalty, and intrigue.
~~~~~~
I was known as the traitor's daughter.
When I was five years old, my father was tortured, branded with the letter 'Z', then beaten and left for dead. The grueling punishment for his crime was a reminder to all others who dared threaten the Russian's reign.
I was the young girl left behind. A living piece of the traitorous puzzle the Russian leader tried so diligently to ignore.

FREE!

 
51YlWGPLtWL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Boss (Duet)
Books 1 & 2 of Run the World Series
Like a F*cking Boss:
~TALIA NEWMAN~
He’s the boss. I'm the booty call…
I gave my last relationship everything I had and got shafted in return. Now I'm all about proving I have what it takes to work amongst talented designers and architects of ARC Industries, and building a better future for myself.
Then my new boss arrives, and I just know trouble will follow.

99 Pennies!

 
51lpWHu3piL. UY250
They're dangerous men. Absolute enemies. And totally hot for each other.
Two years ago, the men in Will’s unit were killed in an ambush because they were betrayed. Now Will has a chance to go after the corrupt billionaire who sold them out.
One problem: the billionaire’s bodyguard. Nobody knows what he looks like; they only know him by the trail of bodies he leaves behind.

FREE!