Tuesday, 2 May 2017

#SuspenseDeals


51euK3gZ9oL. UY250
Four years without a word. Will she welcome him back?
Regrets are a bitch but Jake Cavanaugh can't seem to escape his.
Haunted by that fateful night when he woke to find Emily Hamilton in his bed and a furious best friend banishing him, Jake flees. He leaves behind everything and everyone he's ever loved.
Returning four years later, Jake makes the journey to face Emily. Immediately, he's confronted with the danger she faces and the impact of their night together. Jake grapples with his new status and the peril surrounding them.
As the web of corruption unravels, Jake and Emily’s passion reignites. But danger lurks closer than they think. Jake will risk everything to make amends and keep those he loves safe.
Will it be enough to heal her broken heart?

$2.99!

 
51fGLkIRJgL. UX160
99 Pennies!
Twenty years ago, they survived a plane crash.
One boy, one girl. He was twelve; she was eight.
A bond forms when all they have is each other and a fight for survival on their hands.
Their story is one of friendship, danger, secrets and terrifying truths. For the first time ever, the Masterpiece Trilogy is bundled up in one boxed set. A Masterpiece Of Our Love, A Masterpiece Unraveled, and A Forever Masterpiece are full of twists, turns, suspense, and a love like no other.
Also included in this set is a new, never before published prequel.

99 Pennies!

 
51T8X0Yj2mL. UY250
They look at me with pity.
They treat me like I'm broken, made of glass.
One wrong move and I’ll shatter, never to be mended again.
But they’re wrong, I survived.
I won't let him or anyone ruin my life.
I refuse to let them win.
I am Mackenzie Merlot. I am strong. I am a survivor.
Beer: it's all I ever loved.
It's all I ever thought about until she came crashing into my life; literally.
I missed my chance at the beginning, but now that I have her, I will do anything for her and our dream; but I failed.
I'm Jordan McRoberts; I will do anything to make sure she gets her happily ever after. 

99 Pennies!


51lfEgLaYRL. UY250
99 Pennies!
One Wedding. One Baby. One decision that could rip Teddy and Emmett apart.
Winter has come to Eaton, but the weather isn’t the only thing about to change. When the Regional Alpha Council appears in the aftermath of the rogue attacks and finds Theodoras coven living in the Stratton territory tensions begin to rise. It seems the only way to placate the Alphas is for Teddy to make an impossible decision, her family or her love, which will she choose?
BOOK THREE COMING MAY 2017!

99 Pennies!