Sunday, 21 May 2017

#SuspenseDeals!!!


51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Family is supposed to be there to help you when you’re in need. Love you when you are feeling down. To show support. Yours might… mine shatters me.
My stepfather thinks he has a right to take our freedom, and our power from us. They all do.
I’m the rebel. I grew up knowing this was wrong. I will not live my life in fear any more. The pain has to stop. He has to be stopped. I am but one girl on a mission to get out of this place and be free.

$2.99!


51bB6URLU0L. UY250
You think you know pain?
You don't.
I've lived in it for years, pulled so far down into the darkness that it's all I see. There was no telling where I ended and the darkness began. It swallowed me up whole and spit out a man that I didn't recognize. I can promise you, you've never felt pain like that. It was eternal night and there was no chance that I would ever make it out alive.

FREE!


51bB6URLU0L. UY250
When Megan Douglas finds herself about to marry a man she hates, she calls her best friend to save her. Hunter Abbott would move mountains to make sure that Megan gets the happy ending she deserves, but when he finds out her father is trying to blackmail her into a loveless marriage, he decides that there is only one option to keep her safe -- to marry her first. The fringe benefits of a marriage of convenience to a billionaire can’t be that bad can they?

FREE!