Friday, 26 May 2017

#SuspenseDeals


51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Mason Boone. A former Navy SEAL who lives in isolation in the Alaskan mountains. He’s rugged, untamed...and gorgeous. I'm an FBI agent; he’s a fugitive on his way to prison. But when our plane crashes deep in the Alaskan wilderness, Mason becomes my only hope.
To survive the cold, the wild animals and the terrain, we’ll need to stay close. But every time he touches me, I melt inside. He makes me feel protected like no man ever has and the way he looks at me, as if he just wants to push me up against a tree and rip my clothes off....

99 Pennies!


51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Constance lost the only family she had in a fatal car accident. It also left her blind in one eye. With her life seeming like an endless, broken record, she’s never really felt she is living.
But then she meets this hardened biker, one who is so unlike anyone she’s met before. He makes her feel alive, like there’s more to life than just going through the motions.

$2.99!


51bB6URLU0L. UY250
USA Today Best Selling Series: He's the stereotypical fighter- The kind of guy a girl should avoid at all costs. When he's hired to privately train me, avoiding him isn't an option. Most girls would love to drop their panties, even if it is just to catch a glimpse of his dimpled smile. I won't fall victim to his charm. That's what I tell myself at least, though it's torture when my mind's at war with my body. Something about the tattooed bad boy draws me in. It isn't just the broad shoulders, piercing eyes, and muscular frame that has me entranced. Luke Ryann has a secret. And I plan to find out what it is.

$1.99!