Saturday, 27 May 2017

#SuspenseDeals

 
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Everyone has something in their history they’d like to keep buried in the past…
Chase has more than most. And his secrets are about to blow wide open as one really bad part of his past has come looking for him.
Vanessa is all about moving forward in her life and not looking back. There are enough painful memories in her history for a lifetime.
But when she gets embroiled in Chase’s problems, they become her problems too.
Both need to deal with their pasts, because if they don’t, they might no longer have a future.

99 Pennies!

 
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
I want you to be my first, Daddy...
AMY
I sold my innocence for over a million dollars. Don't judge me. You have no idea how far I'd go to save my Mom and our home.
This was the only thing I had that could bring in enough money in time, so yeah, I did it.

99 Pennies!

 
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
When I was twenty-eight years old, I wrote my own winning lottery ticket. A simple idea thrust me onto the fast track to wealth, and into a world I had only ever dreamt about. I submerged myself in the unfamiliar, a life that seemed all too alluring … until it lost its appeal.
I made my fortune, built my castle, and then exiled myself within its comforts once reality set in.
Far too late, I discovered I was drowning in a sea of hungry sharks. Given the choice to sink or swim, I chose the latter … and it cost me everything.

99 Pennies!