Tuesday, 27 June 2017

#Bargains #Freebies

***
51aytr-zknL. UY250
FREE!
Jace Lovell only has one thing left after his fiancé abandons him at the altar: his job at Horseshoe Home Ranch. He throws himself into becoming the best foreman the ranch has ever had—and that includes hiring an interior designer to make the ranch owner's wife happy.
Belle Edmunds is back in Gold Valley after she lost her job at a prestigious design firm in California. She's working for a conglomerate, but she's desperate to build a portfolio that she can use to start her own firm in Montana. She applies for the job at Horseshoe Home, and though Jace and Belle grew up together, they've never seen eye to eye on much more than the sky is blue.
The spark between them now that they're adults can't be denied, and as Jace and Belle attempt to work together, they also fight their growing attraction to each other. But Jace isn't anywhere near forgiving his fiancé, and he's not sure he's ready for a new relationship with someone as fiery and beautiful as Belle. Can she employ her patience while he figures out how to forgive so they can find their own brand of happily-ever-after?

FREE!

***
51pmg6WEs8L. AC US436 QL65
FREE!
All Madeline Harper ever wanted was to escape the tight fences of Black Mountain, Colorado. Nothing would stop her from pursuing her goals--not a devoted boyfriend, or infant son.
For the last five years Shan Ellis’ life has consisted of being a dad. He sacrificed everything for his son. College. A career. Girls. Now, the one woman he can’t forget is back in town.
Can they overcome the mistakes of the past and find love again?

FREE!

***
5106A2hwofL. UY250
FREE!
Good girls finish last? Screw that.
Being a small town girl isn’t so bad. Unless Mom’s the town joke and I’ve spent my entire life shying away from her flamboyance. College in Las Vegas should be so much cooler. But it’s not. Bad things happen. Real bad.
So when my brother Reid offers me an all-expenses paid vacation to Australia for a month, I am so there. Discounting the deadly snakes on the outback cattle station, I should be safe.
Until I meet Jack.
Jack defines bad boy and then some. He’s big, buffed, bronzed, and hotter than any guy I’ve ever met. His sexy Aussie accent makes me melt. And the guy can cook.
But he’s my brother’s new bestie and he lives on the other side of the world. There’s no future for us.
Is there?

FREE!

***
51CdwcIrGEL. UY250
FREE!
Welcome to Farraday Country, a twist on the favorite 7 Brides for 7 Brothers theme set in cattle-ranching west Texas, with all the friends, family and fun that fans have come to expect from USA TODAY Bestselling author Chris Keniston.
On a barren road in the pre-dawn hours, Adam Farraday, the oldest of seven siblings, happens upon a disabled sports car and an angel in white searching for a disappearing dog. What is it about this secretive redheaded beauty that intrigues him as no woman has before?
After learning her fiancé's true nature minutes before her wedding, Meg O'Brien drives as fast and as far away from her world as she can. Stranded with no money, and nowhere to go, the city girl must learn to fit in to small town life and all its quirky trappings. Too bad falling in love with her handsome rescuer is not an option.

FREE!

***
51NthDv01jL. UY250
FREE!
Taavi Margolis is arrested on Kristallnacht when he races out of his apartment to protect his daughter’s fiancée, Benny, who is being attacked and killed by a gang of Nazi thugs as they pillage and destroy the streets of a little Jewish neighborhood in Berlin. Taavi’s wife, Michal and their two daughters stare in horror through the window as Benny is savagely murdered. Then, they watch helplessly as the gang turns their attention to Taavi. They beat him with clubs until he is on his knees and bleeding on the pavement. When the police arrive, instead of arresting the perpetrators, they force Taavi into the back of a black automobile and take him away. Michal, pulls her daughters close to her. No one speaks but all three of them have the same unspoken questions. Will they ever see their beloved husband and Papa again? They realize, after tonight, the Anti-Semitism that is growing like a cancer all around them can no longer be ignored. Their future is uncertain. What will become of this family, what will become of the Jews? This is the story of the struggle of one Jewish family, to survive against the unfathomable threat of the Third Reich.

FREE!

***
51OlhYooBmL. UY250
FREE!
Love knows no bounds…
Paris Nelson’s family has been at the forefront of legalizing polyandry and polygamy so they would no longer have to hide. Now that new laws are in place, the family’s company—Beyond Monogamy—can finally come out of the shadows and help anyone who wants to live this lifestyle without worrying that the long arm of the law will reach for them.
Aiden Dalton, Kain Fitzgerald, and Cody Knight expected a challenge when it came to convincing the Nelson family they were serious enough to settle down with one wife. Each of them carries baggage from the past that makes it harder to show how serious they are. When they realize the woman for them is also their matchmaker, they must convince her to accept them. But are they ready for the commitment?
Despite her stubbornness, the three men aren’t about to give up on their woman. No matter the battles they have to face, Aiden, Kain, and Cody have sworn to prove it to her—one way or another.

FREE!


***
41giMUPVUkL. UY250
$2.99!
Grab these three birthday-themed stories, guaranteed to set your kindle on fire and have you sitting down to write out your birthday wish list immediately after reading. If only every birthday could be like these!
Stories included:
Birthday Boy: When your girlfriend is the only one who can give you a particular birthday treat do you stand back and watch her go, or lose control and help her a little?
Birthday Surprise!: Robert opens the door to the biggest birthday surprise of his life. Once he gets over the shock that his wife organised this surprise, all his fantasies can come true!
Birthday fun for two: Forget an office romance, a secret rendezvous on your birthday is a much better idea. What happens when your family wants in on the action, though?

$2.99!

***
61gE1UnbPVL. UY250
99 Pennies!
She's as fluid as water
Cyane of the Pegaeae, spring nymphs, can cure any disease. Imprisoned for her powers not once, but twice, she's determined to return to her people. But that means escaping her second captor, the formidable Lord of a race of crab shifters, who has no intention of letting her go. Not until she's healed every last one of his people--a task which will drain the last drops of her powers.
He's as rigid as stone
Theron, leader of the Karkinos, has vowed to save his people from a brutal disease, no matter the cost. So when a scintillating nymph with the power to heal them all falls into his lap, he'll do whatever it takes to keep her within his grasp--and far from his heart. Betrayed by those closest to him, Theron's hardened his shell so much, no one can penetrate his armor. Not even Cyane, though that doesn't stop her from demanding the one thing he's sworn he'll never give to anyone again--his trust.

99 Pennies!

***
51J9IVAzjbL. UY250
$2.99!
Bending the rules isn't breaking them.
But sex with a client? That’s one line Marisa Tanner’s not going to cross. With her law license and livelihood at stake, she needs to keep her eyes on the job and off her playboy client, no matter how hot he looks in a suit. Or out of one.
Trip Brannon is used to getting what he wants both in business and in life. But his lawyer isn't the type to bend to his desires. She's not giving in, and that's exactly what draws him to her.
She tries to ignore the heat flaring between them. While convincing her to break the rules just moved to the top of his agenda.
Their attraction is undeniable and chemistry electric. Can Marisa have her career and Trip, too, or will she have to choose?

$2.99!

***
510fBLAl7WL. UY250
99 Pennies!
They grabbed the wrong girl.
They thought I was his wife, not the woman he’s obsessed with.
Ivan Romanov is one of the Russian mafia’s biggest financial backers.
And he’s been destroying my life piece by piece just to get me in his bed.
I never wanted to be in this situation.
Stalked.
Cornered.
Desperate.
I was doomed. About to be forced by a powerful man who was willing to take what I didn’t want to give.
Then he came, a demon in the dark. A dark voice that told me to be a good girl if I want to live…

99 Pennies!

***
51VUBY6HN5L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Don't be shy, girl. Show me what I own.
She has a not-so-little secret.
No guy has ever been able to get her off.
They try to cross that line with her.
They might get close but ultimately they fail.
They leave holding the bag.
...Or, should I say, holding the cuffs and whips.
Rinse. Repeat.
Until she met me: A self-made billionaire who’s into BDSM.
I want to make her mine. I want to own her beyond just as my one night auction prize.
I want to give her all the pleasures any man can offer a woman.
I want her to surrender and submit to my commands.
I love hearing her say..."Yes, Sir...Yes, Daddy"
She wants to trust me.
She wants to have faith in me.
But how could she?
With all the men in her life constantly taking advantage of her and disappointing her.
I know deep down she wants me. But things aren’t that simple. Nothing worth fighting for ever is.

99 Pennies!

***
51fCDEEuZFL. UY250
99 Pennies!
I need a fiancee. She needs a f*ck.
I only know Celia from the bar where I work, but I already know she isn't the type to do one night stands. And she definitely isn't the type to do one night stands with a tattooed bad boy bartender like me.
But she must have really been craving something, because here I am in her bed, making her scream my name as her hips buck and her toes curl.
And then my brother calls. Wants to know if I'm coming to his wedding.
We don't talk much, and I didn't even know he was engaged, and I feel stupid so I tell him yeah, I'm coming, and I'm bringing my own fiancee.
The fiancee I don't have.

99 Pennies!

***
51GbSXescOL. UY250
99 Pennies!
When I decide to go to Hawaii on spring break, I plan to cash in this V-card of mine for good and make my reality a little more like the red-hot sexy romances I publish.
But I never expected to meet Kaden, volcanologist and the hottest scientist this side of the Pacific Ridge. After he saves me from the depths of a volcano, it’s like we’re in a romance novel of our own. We can’t keep our hands off each other. My body erupts with ecstasy every time he touches me. My blood flows like lava with his every kiss.
Yet we both know that vacays never last forever—and neither do affairs in Hawaii on spring break.
Can Kaden and I find our own happy ending? Or is our romance doomed to go up in flames?

99 Pennies!