Sunday, 25 June 2017

#Books

Image

"I literally had it read in 1 afternoon. I LOVE Amelia Jade and her world building skills as well as her ability to really make her characters come to life." - Amazon Reviewer
 
I had no business being alone out West, but I never could listen to orders. It got me into a lot of trouble.

But was Ashton going to be my next mistake? He walked into my life with a gun on his hip and a mission, and my stubborn streak got on his nerves.

What got on my nerves was how irresistable he was, and how I couldn't keep my mind off of anything else.
​​​​​​​
I had to have him.
Image

"WOW!!! PHENOMENAL debut by Lilah May!!
Backseat With The Billionaire packs a punch with a little bit of everything! There's betrayal, lust, secrets, deceit, passion, and survival; all interwoven with a side of taboo, hot alpha MMA fighting, sprinkled with some light BDSM!! Let me just say...this is one HOT READ!!!"
 - Amazon Reviewer
Image
 
FREEBIES!
We're both participating in the Erotic Romance Book Funnel Bundle Promotion and the InstaFreebie Summer Romance Giveaway! Stop on over to each giveaway page to discover new authors and claim some free ebooks!

Image
Image