Thursday, 1 June 2017

#DailyDeals

51uGNX-urNL. UY250
99 Pennies!

When Jenni Meadows has the opportunity to expand her dog-grooming business she takes it, and when a nice man appears on her horizon but fails to make any sparks fly, she decides she has enough on her plate with her business without adding a boyfriend into the mix.
Besides, Millie doesn’t like him and when her dog doesn’t like a man, Jenni knows all about it. So why does Millie take a very strange liking to the new vet, especially since he has a taciturn expression, wears a wedding ring, and wields a needle?
Under the Cherry Tree is a tale of love and hope, waggy tails, and cold noses.

99 Pennies!

51dG648WrEL. UY250
99 Pennies!

The stories about her have been greatly exaggerated. Yes, she is beautiful, with wavy blond hair and big, blue eyes and flawless skin, but her charming façade is a lie, a mask, a deceit.
Yes, yes, I’m sure you think me merely jealous. I’m not. I’m the victim, and I can prove it.
You see, Eleonore deserves to be locked away. My, she even deserves to be killed!
This gripping retelling of a much-loved fairy tale will make you question all you think you know about the girl who steals away to a ball and leaves behind a slipper.

$2.99!

51V6mG4IB8L. UY250
99 Pennies!

When tragedy strikes the small mountain town of McKenzie Ridge, lives are left hanging in the balance.
Everly Shaw takes a direct hit, leaving her battling demons she thought she buried long ago. Doing her best to move on, life tosses her a curveball…or two. Everly now must face her past in order to have the future she never knew she wanted. A spontaneous girl at heart who throws caution to the wind, the only risk she won’t gamble on…love.
Doctor Mason Charles knows exactly what he wants and it’s Nurse Everly Shaw. The only problem, she doesn’t do love or relationships, but she will do late nights and secret rendezvous. Doc is a patient man, but is he patient enough to wait for her change of heart that may or may not come?

99 Pennies!

51nsI2SLNfL. UY250
99 Pennies!

For Logan Dillon, it’s a beautiful day to get married. She stands with her bridesmaids in the dressing room of a large church that’s packed to the rafters with wedding guests. She’s only moments from walking down the aisle and giving her hand in marriage when there’s a knock at the door. Logan opens the door and there stands the groom—the man of her dreams, resplendent and handsome in his tuxedo—holding the hand of another woman.
This woman is tall, gorgeous, perfect looking—and she wears a bridal gown. A few frantic and chaotic moments later, Logan’s fiancé is replacing her with this other woman—his new bride—and throwing Logan out of her own wedding.

99 Pennies!

51dW7ry3s4L. UY250
$2.99!

Jack Larsen is a billionaire playboy trying to outrun a murder charge, and he just walked into my diner. It’s the most exciting thing to happen in this tiny town since forever, so I don’t mind flirting with the incredibly hot, incredibly dangerous fugitive, especially when he looks at me that way.
I’ve followed the details of the case in the news, and it doesn’t look good for Jack. All evidence points to him. Jack killed his father.
He doesn’t know I know who he is, of course. He tells me his name is Pete, and I go along with it. Maybe it’s foolish to be alone with him in the empty diner, late at night, but I always liked to play close to the edge.

99 Pennies!

51LrNm4R0oL. UY250
99 Pennies!

Sydney:
Never in my life did I think my high school obsession would move right next door. I've never wanted anyone but him. Reid Turner is my ultimate fantasy. And I still want him. Badly. When he watches me through my bedroom window taking matters into my own hands, things suddenly take a turn...
And now that I have him, I'm not letting him go.
Reid:
I never knew she existed and now I can't get enough of her. She consumes me. When this night ends, there may not be anything left of me, she may own me completely. She my master and I her slave. In one way or another I will atone for never noticing her all throughout high school. I will gladly grovel at her feet to make up for what a fool I was.

99 Pennies!

51auuVsazdL. UY250
99 Pennies!

Left at the altar, Mia DiMarco’s perfect world comes crashing down. She retreats to the only place she’s felt safe in this foreign land, the castle where she works, and a fervent wish launches her back in time to Napoleonic France.
Mia will have to face history in her present with a man she’s only ever read about, Lord Greyson Dumont-- who can set her heart on fire and who she knows is destined to die.
She’ll do anything to change history, even if it means sacrificing her mortal heart to the powerful dragon.

99 Pennies!

51MVkMcUGEL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!

After a dismal 6 months of trying to develop a relationship by finding someone worth being involved with, Sarah decides her earlier goal, while still worthwhile, is probably not one she wants to continue to pursue. After all, life has a lot more to offer than sex and heartbreak.
Her business is still going great. In fact, with Tammy and Rhonda's help, she's expanding into new venues that have all the earmarks of be a lucrative new direction. In pursuit of her own business acumen and excellence, she heads off to a business symposium, looking for new ways to focus her marketing.
While meeting up with a new friend in the bar, she gets a surprise when she runs into an "old" friend from home. But this trip is strictly business, and she intends to keep it that way. Unfortunately, her new friend finds her old friend way too interesting, and Sarah decides she needs to step into the middle before things go too far.

99 Pennies!