Friday, 2 June 2017

#DailyDeals

51Qzazq0qGL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Maggie Jarrett is innocent. She runs her mouth every now and then but she's never really been kissed.
Scratch that.
She's been kissed, but not in that heart-pounding, mind-numbing, pelvis-shocking way her friends keep talking about. And now, with her new job as a feeder for a brooding billionaire vampire, she doubts she'll ever get swept away.
Not when she's tainted.

99 Pennies!

51yAaGssFbL. UY250
$2.99!
HANG ON! Words to describe their road trip, relationship and love!
Healing from her injuries after helping to take down the Newburgh Slasher, FBI Agent Ashley "Mack" Mackenzie decides to vacation with her former partner and friend, Catlyn Lyte before participating as her Maid of honor in Catlyn's wedding. She needed to get her mind off her nightmares of the night her family was slain in a violent home invasion and the hot sexy dreams of her boss Director Kyle Strong. Fun in the sun is just what the doctor ordered. That is until Kyle decides to accept Catlyn's fiancé, Jack Gard's invitation to also vacation with them. How can she forget her inappropriate dreams about her sexy boss if he was underfoot? And she could do without his habitual reprimands while on vacation.

$2.99!

51auuVsazdL. UY250 -2
99 Pennies!
Left at the altar, Mia DiMarco’s perfect world comes crashing down. She retreats to the only place she’s felt safe in this foreign land, the castle where she works, and a fervent wish launches her back in time to Napoleonic France.
Mia will have to face history in her present with a man she’s only ever read about, Lord Greyson Dumont-- who can set her heart on fire and who she knows is destined to die.
She’ll do anything to change history, even if it means sacrificing her mortal heart to the powerful dragon.
A Dragon's Heart is a fantasy romance for fans of Norse mythology, PNR, fantasy, and time-travel romance. Fans of Katie MacAlister, Karen Marie Moning, Jeaniene Frost, Neil Gaiman and Percy Jackson will be enraptured by this story of time travel, destiny, gothic romance, and Norse gods.

99 Pennies!

51ZFUQdPcQL. UY250
99 Pennies!
As sister of a duke, I lead a charmed life. Playing piano in the salons of the political elite helps me pass the days. My family expects me to to get married, and soon, but I have plans to do something great with my life... I just don't know what.
Excitement arrives one stormy night, when an agent of Her Majesty’s Secret Service, Martin Spelling, slips in through our back door. Now that I’ve finally laid eyes on this hardened hunk, I want to lay other parts of me on him too. But I'm shocked when I find out his mission: he suspects I’m a spy.
To keep him around for longer, I pretend to be that spy, and in the chase that follows, we create enough heat to warm up my family’s 40-bedroomed castle. Passion leads to honesty and mutual deep connection, and we’re both shaken and stirred when the time comes for him to leave for his next dangerous mission.

99 Pennies!

51RSgr1CYAL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Enjoy 3 sexy, funny romances. Fall in love with a millionaire, a billionaire, and a C.E.O.
How To Master A Millionaire
How To Boss A Billionaire
How To Seduce A CEO
If you like red hot sex scenes, electric chemistry, airtight writing, and laugh-out-loud humor, then you'll love this bright new voice in the contemporary romance genre.

99 Pennies!

517QfhoxrBL. SY346
99 Pennies!
I’m a bad boy, a billionaire and a rotten bastard. I am Prince Antonio Cavallero.
When my wife died and left joint custody of our son to me and our nanny I was furious. With no choice but to fight dirty I chose my course of action, seduction, and set the stage to get exactly what I wanted.
Too bad I hadn’t counted on the sexy dedicated nanny rocking my world so completely.
I could have it all if she never finds out about my deception.
I’m a foster kid, a nanny and a pastry chef. I am Sasha Stone.
When my friend Miriam left me joint custody of her son I was stunned. Sure I had been there for the little boy since he was days old, but he had a father. A rich, successful and neglectful single dad.
Antonio always chose work, parties and women over his adorable little boy. I should have known something was up when he started looking at me like a real woman and not just the help.
 But I hadn’t been prepared for a royal lesson in deception.
Will Sasha & Antonio figure out what everyone else sees before she uncovers his betrayal?

99 Pennies!