Thursday, 8 June 2017

#DailyDeals

 
519mFIqDzfL. UY250
$2.99!
When Alyssa Rivers accepts the coveted trainer's position with England’s top cricket team, The Red Cats, she knows it's going to be nothing short of hard work.
A woman in a man’s world, Lyssa not only has to prove she is the right person for the job, but she must earn the respect of cricket’s most elite players, including the surly team captain, Jase Willis. Known for his less than cooperative attitude on and off the pitch, he has the power to end her career before it’s even started … if she doesn’t end his first.
In a game where there is no room for big egos or bearing grudges, Lys and Jase are going to have to find a way to work together ... but can the woman who sacrificed everything for love find a way to reach the man whose only love is the game?

$2.99

 
51ozaATQCdL. UY250 -2
$2.99!
Ben Turner is back! Not quite as dead as everyone thought, fresh out of a nine-month stay in prison, and back home in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Having been dishonorably discharged after charges of desertion from the military, this once well-loved local has fallen from the top. With no plans for college or the future, and hated by the town that once loved him, Ben feels like he’s drowning all over again.
Juniper is pregnant, alone, and running from her crazy fiancé. With only enough money for a one-way bus ticket, she heads to Kill Devil Hills, NC, a town she vacationed in as a little girl, a town she knows, come February, will have plenty of beach rentals to lie low in for the next couple months. Except she didn’t plan on getting caught on day one by the man living next door. Ben. He’s a man who has even more problems than she does, but maybe it’ll take a man like Ben to save her life.

$2.99!

 
51luqAme3EL. UY250
$2.99!
Her mother’s death. His PTSD. A combustible relationship.
Ashley Bryant has less than five weeks left to organize, sell, and pack away her old life before she’s uprooted and forced into a completely new one. She needs to make several critical decisions and with her life upended and spiraling out of control, the last thing Ashley needs is a sexy U.S. Marine complicating matters.
Gunnery Sergeant Chase Daniel’s has just buried his best friend, and his commanding officer has given him a month to commit—retire or return to active duty. Struggling with PTSD, fatigue, and grief, he stumbles into Elkridge, the quiet little mountain town, to figure out his future.

$2.99!

 
61tU w-F4jL. UY250
99 Pennies!
He wants me to fake it, but I want it for real…
I’m an ex con artist
A lifetime ago I was a crook, a hustler
I thought I’d got out for good
But I’m right back in it, after my big mouth landed me in hot water
And now I’m being sued to the tune of millions
The Greek throws me a lifeline:
Help the smoking-hot billionaire seal the biggest deal of his career
And pretend to be his wife, for one night only
He says he’ll make my legal problems disappear
Easy, right?
There’s just one problem:
I’m falling for him for real.
Will he still want me when the job is done?

99 Pennies!

 
519BVxUhcIL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Women come and go from my bed but they'll never have my heart.
There's only one girl I'm committed to and that's my six-year-old daughter.
Every dirty deal I make is to secure a good future for her.
When I find Natalie in the back of my truck ready to die fighting, everything gets flipped upside down.
I saved her life and took her home. Her stay was supposed to be temporary but I don't want her to leave.
I want to feel her soft, sweet body writhing underneath me, begging for more and never stopping.
But what's really got my head spinning?
My daughter wants a mother.

99 Pennies!

 
51NarV4mQ6L. UY250
When quite by accident, Maggie finds herself stuck in the small riverside town of Solomon's Island, Maryland, she determines to start a new life where no one knows who she is and where she can bury her past and also hide from the danger that is threatening to find her. She meets handsome and charming bike repair shop owner, Dustin, who she tries to resist.
Though Maggie's dark past and secrets haunt her every day, she starts to let her guard down and she not only finds herself in a whirlwind romance with Dustin, she also begins to fall in love with the small town of Solomon's and its people.
Just when Maggie begins to feel safe, her past catches up with her and she must choose between being brave and fighting for her new life or surrendering to the danger that has found her.

$2.99!