Sunday, 4 June 2017

#DalyDeals

 
51ERyUxXZAL. UY250
99 Pennies!
It’s all in her head. Until she falls into the hands—and hearts—of two cowboys.
The Boot Knockers Ranch, Book 1
Sexual dysfunction. The words make Sybill cringe, but after one too many failed relationships, she has to face reality. Her O-button is broken, big time. Sick of sitting on the sexual sidelines, she books a week at Boot Knockers Ranch. If a passel of rugged cowboys vying to bring her bliss can’t get her off, nothing will.
Hugh had planned to sit out this week’s rotation of sexual therapy, but when he spots sultry Sybill, he pulls rank. His bone-deep urge to possess her isn’t enough to coax elusive orgasms out of her body, though. And his resolve to give the lady whatever she needs wavers when she shyly makes a mind-blowing request.

99 Pennies!

 
51VfCd9PK6L. UY250
$2.99!
What if loving someone brought you pure joy, but put you and the world in danger? Would you choose love and take the risk, or suffer to keep the world safe?
Michelle Black wishes for a normal life, but deep down she knows she is different. Plagued with nightmares of the Realms of Torture and the ability to see the sins of men, she finds herself in Hell, unable to escape.
Lucifer wants his prize, the woman promised to him long ago. He fears that she will learn the truth about who she is and what she is destined to become. He will do whatever it takes to keep her, even if it means lying to her.

$2.99!

 
51lM dguGxL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Alyssa Wright has one goal before she leaves for college. She refuses to go carrying her v-card. She just has to find someone to give it to in the next six weeks.
When she runs into Jake Monroe, almost literally, she knows he's different. She thinks about him constantly, and not in the way she's thought about any other guy.
Between his new job and helping his best friend's widow, Jake doesn't have time for romance. But there's something about Alyssa he can't resist. He's torn between the light Alyssa brings to his world and the promise he made to his best friend.
What they want doesn't matter. There's a ticking clock, counting down the days until Alyssa leaves. Maybe for good.

99 Pennies!

 
51myUwgT7fL. UY250
99 Pennies!
My name is Phoebe Pink and I have a problem.
It all began at my high school reunion.
I looked across the gym and there they were.
Max Monahan and Thad Hemsley.
The dynamic duo of Belle Academy.
When they walked up to me and flashed a few smiles, I didn’t know what to think.
They never looked twice at me before. Why would they? I wasn’t exactly one of the pretty girls back then.
The next thing I knew, they took me back to their place and my panties were on the floor.
I thought it was just one night, but…
They still want me. Both of them.
They have no idea about each other but the truth will come out eventually.
They’re best friends. I should do the right thing and choose one.
Then, I think… f*ck it.
They can share. That’s what friends do.
What could possibly go wrong?

99 Pennies!

 
51pNFzfYieL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Two grooms. One fake fiancée.
I was kidnapped by two men, cuffed and chained to the bed.
When they tied me up, I couldn’t breathe. I was a virgin prisoner, held by alphas whose touch made me shiver.
Because Mason Major and Derek Channing are billionaires. They’d struck a business deal and needed a girl to be their fake fiancée -- me.
But first I had to be trained.
When they tell me to bend over, I do it.
When they tell me to cry out, I shake with pleasure.
And even though the engagement’s fake, suddenly it feels all too real.
Engaged? To two men?
YES PLEASE.

99 Pennies!