Sunday, 4 June 2017

#Freebies

51wRwktsd-L. UY250
FREE!
Sandy is young, smart, and attractive, and as an aspiring film student at a prestigious university in Washington, D.C., she seems to have everything going for her, including the attraction of one of her young, handsome professors.
But Sandy also has a past.
While very young, she is sent to live with her godmother in a small town in El Salvador. The town is nondescript in every way but one: in over seven years, no babies in the town have been born alive. Without a scientific reason for the stillborn children, it seems the only explanation is that the town is cursed.
 
51xXsAkUVTL. UY250
FREE!
Giving in to one simply divine temptation changed the course of her life forever. Chellie’s world spiraled out of control, and she had no one to blame, but the one man who lied and betrayed her. Her one night of unrivaled passion became the worst and most cherished moment of her life.
Prince Siran SuMartra stood fourth in line for the throne. Nothing was expected of him, and that’s exactly what he delivered. The image he put forth to the public was becoming tiresome to maintain. When he woke disorientated in yet another strange bed, with a woman he couldn’t remember, he knew it was time to change and take his place beside his brothers.
Years later, two very different people come together and discover they’re bound through a common bond. Prince Siran sets out to make amends. Chellie knows putting her trust in him again would only lead to another sweet temptation.

 

 
1d6ba5856b67451fd5d0bf1d6cf42cae
FREE!
***
51JbGroSAnL. UY250
FREE!
Melody
I shouldn't want him, but when he looks at me that way it brings me to my knees.
When Jack says he's bringing his roommate home with him over his college summer break, I didn't think anything about it. I thought it would be nice for him to have someone to hang out with other than his tired, single mom.
Then I saw Ethan.
Ethan
I know I can't touch her, but every time she smiles at me I want to back her up against a wall.
When my roommate Jack asks if I want to ride home with him for the summer break, I had nowhere else to go. My ex had our son, and there's no family left for me. I figured it'd pass the time and get me free food.
Then I saw Melody.
Two people wanting what they cannot, should not, have. What will happen after the one kiss that they both can't stop?