Tuesday, 20 June 2017

#New #Releases


 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
The deal changes, and I’m about to be wed to a man I know nothing about. In fact, I don’t even know his last name.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
the more I see her, the more I want to make her mine. And that can never happen because our past is twisted with heartbreak, hate, and regret. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
She's 95% sure she spends at least part of each day texting with her lifelong crush and catering to his every need. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Aaric Christos was a guy who protected me. Wanted me. Maybe even loved me.
That man is gone.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He’s never met anyone like Miller Darling. Her smart mouth and quick wit keep him on his toes, and damned if he doesn’t find that appealing.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Despite her better judgment, Phoenix is attracted to Callum. And he’s promising Phoenix a summer she’ll never forget.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
In the process of finding himself, he meets a beautiful, feisty local who challenges everything he thinks he knows.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
She barreled into his world, and Deke suddenly desires something more than his rag and winning the next round. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Where I'm jagged, she's smooth.
Where I'm dark, she's pure.
Where I'm broken, she's whole.
 
Read More...