Tuesday, 20 June 2017

#New #Releases


 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I can get any woman I want, but I've got a "no relationship" clause in my contract and the only woman I want has "relationship" written all over her.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
My two worlds are about to collide with the force of a supernova. Once Raya knows the truth, will she be able to accept all I am?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 We don’t know when he’ll come calling for payment, but when he does – we pay, or we suffer.
When my turn comes, I’m ready for anything.
 
Read More...
 

 
 
img_160X240
 
when the chemistry between us explodes one night with fierce, fiery passion, it’s hard to deny there’s something real there.

But he does.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Mason Thatcher gave me chills when I first laid eyes on him. The good kind. The kind that makes your body ache and your heart hammer.

What’s better is that he looked at me the same way. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Once upon a time I fell in love with a beast. I fell fast. I fell hard. I loved him intensely and I trusted him completely - until he ripped my heart to shreds.
 
Read More...