Saturday, 10 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Beaten and bruised, Trista Barnes is running out of options, and Jerico is her last chance to get out of the mess she’s in. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Parker Cruse despises cheaters. It might have something to do with her boyfriend sleeping with her twin sister.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Everyone knows that all’s fair in love and war. But these two will learn that sabotage is a dish best served naked. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
One contract. Two guys. Three players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six zeros. Seven days.
No safe words. Are you game?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Step into the Honey Club, where every sensual boundary will be tested in search of the ultimate pleasure…
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Promises resurface.
Lies entangle.
And an impossible choice shatters my world.
I love two men, and I can only have one.
 
Read More...
 
 
Can't Buy Me Love
 
img_160X240
 
After meeting Patrick and getting to know him better at his daughter’s wedding, Mary is intrigued by the well-known, sexy billionaire businessman.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Money leaves a gaping hole. Fame surrounds him with loneliness. And no woman makes him feel like Reya used to before the whirlwind of success pulled them apart.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Snap Shot: Two Sexy and Strapping Alpha Brits. One Disillusioned Curvy BBW Texan. One Unforgettable Summer Filled With Unspeakable Naughty Pleasures
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
We have nothing in common . . . except our attraction to one another. And in six hundred square feet of shared space, the tension only has so much room to grow before one of us gives in to temptation. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I’m changing…But I don’t know what it means.
My home is here. I can’t leave.
But what about him? Master Kellan. I think he wants me.
And, can I tell you a secret?
I think I want him, too.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
There is no running water.
No electricity.
No internet or cell service.
When her tutoring job ends she's hit with a brutal turn of events ... she's not permitted to leave.
 
Read More...