Monday, 12 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
1,843 days. That's how long I survived in that hellhole. They tried to break me, but I resisted. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
While I can't wait to be Dylan's wife, I'm terrified that becoming Dylan's duchess might mean losing myself.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 If her day couldn't get any worse, the sexiest man she's ever seen strolls up to save the day...and he definitely doesn't seem happy about it.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Professional lines arecrossed, relationships blurred... and windows fogged. A perfect pair forced together... accidentally on purpose.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I had Thirty days with him to find the answers I’d been looking for.
But nothing went as I’d planned when his powerful gaze hit me. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
His past is a tangled web filled with addiction, an obsessed ex-girlfriend, and problems with the law.
 
Read More...