Thursday, 15 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Fiona takes Nikolai under her roof for three sultry nights, waiting out the rain of a summer storm. She grows more and more fascinated by this brooding stranger with whom she shares an intense physical connection....
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The soul crushing hurt that burns your lungs with every breath you take comes from knowing where they are and not being with them.
The ugly and real definition of grief is being left behind. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I washed ashore in a little lake town.
A place where everyone knows everyone, yet…
No one knows me.
I don’t know me.
If a woman doesn’t know her own name, does she really exist?
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Everyone wants revenge. That’s what I tell my new would-be partner in crime, Sadie Scott.
“You’re crazy,” she says. “Certifiably insane.”
Just a little. But isn’t everyone a little crazy?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When a handsome young storm hunter reveals he was born without magic, but possesses it now, Aurora realizes there’s a third option for her future besides ruin or marriage.
She might not have magic now, but she can steal it if she’s brave enough.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I’m playing a dangerous game and betting my life I’m going to win. I pretend to be his pawn. I do as he says and move where he tells me, letting him think he’s in control as I position myself for revenge. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Ruby Santos knew exactly what she was getting herself into when she signed up to write a soldier overseas.

What she didn’t count on was falling in love with the guy.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When Aaron runs into Jill at a hotel where she's attending a single's mixer, he makes sure she doesn't make it past his room and into another guy's arms
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Betrayed. Destroyed. Shattered.
But, I'm used to it.
After all, I'm a cop, and I've seen the worst.
I just never thought it would happen to me.
But it did.
Now, I can't trust anyone.
 
Read More...