Saturday, 17 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
After an injury benches Hawk for good, he returns to the town he left, confronting the past and running headfirst into an unexpected future.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
She’s fierce. She’s determined. She’s strong. She is everything she needs to be in order to withstand being in love with a man like me, and I am eternally grateful for that fact.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Date three is the crucial point when things get real, which is exactly why I bounce out the door, twiddling my fingers at whatever poor boy I’ve left behind. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
This time they're both determined to keep their distance. Right until the inconvenient attraction explodes between them...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
One night with Jared unlocks something unholy within her, but when Jared has to leave to spend six days in the recording studio all hell breaks loose for Holly.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
If I’ve learned anything from this life, it’s to always expect the unexpected. As long as my heart continues to beat, and no matter the costs, I will be victorious. 
 
Read More...