Friday, 2 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
My best friend’s little sister—that’s all Claudia Bliss is to me.
My head keeps trying to convince my heart, but both know it’s a damn lie. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
"I still have the dreams, baby. Do you?
In mine, I plead and wait for your touch to come like it always did.
But it never does."
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Are you a hero yet? Her words rang in my head.
I wanted to be. For you, I want to be, I told her in my dream, the dream where she kissed me again.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Do you remember that moment? That one moment. The one when you changed. People might say it was this or that, but deep down you know. You know exactly what that moment was. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 Her own romantic dreams come second to her devotion to her island realm. Until she impulsively kisses a sexy stranger at a political gala. Now the reticent royal can't get enough of Garrison Montgomery
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Six years is a long time. People change. Life goes on. For Elias Hargrove it’s been a time of reflection and growing up. He’d like to think he’s not the same person that walked away from everything
 
Read More...