Thursday, 22 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I wanted her from the instant I set eyes on her. I waited, bided my time, and when she was ripe for the taking, I stole a single weekend with her. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
By atoning for her past, she could lose her future as she tries to keep her secret from unraveling at the feet of the man she adores.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He knows he has to have her. It’s been ten years since he’s had her in his arms, but that hasn’t lessened his intense need for her.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
 
Mel isn’t the only one hurting, though; the members of BAD are also struggling to find their way after that tragic night. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When Drew Lawless discovers a fatal flaw in his plan to avenge his parents’ deaths, he turns to the one woman he promised he wouldn't touch.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Wilder and Gray are two sides to the same coin, and now that they’re working together where will this road take them? Will Gray find out more about RB12?
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
 She appears to have it all... So why does she feel so empty, like she's looking for a missing piece she can't find? 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
One last, no-strings night of indulgence. That's all Tristan wants... Instead he finds an innocent angel in pink who brings him to his knees.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
All they want is for me to pleasure them and give them their ultimate fantasy. I need something more though, someone I can give my heart to.
 
Read More...