Saturday, 24 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
It's nothing that a pair of fourth row hockey seats can't fix. Hailey can't resist the offer. Matt can't resist Hailey.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Everything in me is screaming to go after her, but I've got a secret that I'm fairly certain will end up with her roasting my nuts over an open fire. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 I’m about to be wed to a man I know nothing about. In fact, I don’t even know his last name.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Aaric Christos was a guy who protected me. Wanted me. Maybe even loved me.
That man is gone.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 My two worlds are about to collide with the force of a supernova. Once Raya knows the truth, will she be able to accept all I am?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Despite her better judgment, Phoenix is attracted to Callum. And he’s promising Phoenix a summer she’ll never forget.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I waited, bided my time, and when she was ripe for the taking, I stole a single weekend with her. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
It’s been ten years since he’s had her in his arms, but that hasn’t lessened his intense need for her.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Dallas Drake has a big salary and an even bigger…ego…and he’s not afraid to use either of them to his advantage.
 
Read More...