Saturday, 3 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
The concept:

What if you gave six authors the same blurb? Would the stories look anything the same? Or would they be as different as the authors writing them?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I've never had a long-term girlfriend before. Not one that I liked as much as Brooke. Never felt my heart skip a beat or my belly light up with effing butterflies.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The perfect ballerina.
The perfect daughter.
The perfect liar.
Everyone else seems fooled by the charade—but Anya isn’t prepared for the moment her perfect mask is cracked in hal
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Matthew Carter is James North’s long-standing bodyguard, he is sharp and a master as his trade. However, the ex MI5 agent was responsible for the death of a colleague, not just a colleague but also his wife.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The first time I met her I wanted to slap her. The second time, I knew I had to have her. As for the third time, a gentleman doesn’t tell. So I guess it’s a good thing I’m no gentleman … right?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
As Sadie and Dawson's professional relationship grows into something undeniably personal, Sadie realizes there's more to Dawson than the bad boy everyone else sees—he has a good heart, one that might even be worth fighting for.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
What she doesn't expect is that the procurer of the Harem night scene is someone from her past. That discovery has Scarlet participating in the event rather than blending into the background. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I’ve decided love might be a little ambitious for me at the moment. Instead, I’ve settled for the two guys who will never leave me: Ben & Jerry. That is, until Dr. Adam Foxe takes up residence as the town’s new vet.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When I found an eviction notice taped on my apartment door, I had two options: find a comfortable cardboard box to call home, or move in with Tucker Jameson. 
 
Read More...