Sunday, 4 June 2017

#NewReleases


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
When twenty-four-year-old Delilah Bell Babcock is selected for a summer internship in London, England, she’s excited at the prospective of a fresh-start.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Six years ago, I was accepted into an exclusive BDSM commune that caters to the gay elite, and molded into the submissive of every dom's dream. It is my hope that I never have to leave… 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Soren Decker. He’s the epitome of the “bad boy, good man” persona. The best of both worlds. The worst of them too.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
From the second she walks into my office, past my shouting secretary, I know there’s something about her. Maybe it’s her big green eyes, or her delicious curves, or the fact that her lips would look perfect wrapped around my c*ck.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
As a teenager I learned firsthand how untrustworthy and cruel a woman could be. She destroyed me from the inside out and took everything from me. The first chance I got, I ran, and have been running from my past ever since.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
From the outside, Carson King looks like he has it all. Sylvie Baker actually does have it all.

Sylvie is intent on fighting her feelings. Carson’s convinced it’s just a waiting game. 
 
Read More...