Tuesday, 6 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
When his job sends him overseas, he promises to return to me.
A promise that’s destroyed in the most irrevocable way.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Everyone knows that all’s fair in love and war. But these two will learn that sabotage is a dish best served naked.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Evangeline stepped away from the decadent world of the Honey Club. But when she gets Branch’s offer...it’s too tempting for her to refuse. 
 
Read More...
 
 
The Chauffeur
 
img_160X240
 
April Sanders is beautiful and educated. She is also a chauffeur. Her elite client list is extensive, and Jason Rowe is one of them. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
My life is a lie. Terror courses through me at the thought of someone discovering my secret before I have a chance to figure things out, before I know for certain what happened that night.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Polar opposites in personality, the friction between Owen and Brooke threatens to derail the project. But the beauty and mystery of the night sky draw them together
 
Read More...