Wednesday, 7 June 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Thomas St Clair is used to getting exactly what he wants, when he wants it. So when a mysterious woman shows up at his door... he’s willing to put up with her secrets if it means she’ll stay around.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Who ever said that money fixes everything? Well, I can tell you firsthand that they were dead wrong. I was born an only child to one of the wealthiest families in America, and all I've ever felt was loneliness 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I didn’t notice her before…but now I do. The shiny strands of gold in her silky brown hair. Tiny crinkles between her eyebrows when she frowns. Her passion for neatness. Once I focus on her, I can’t take my eyes from my newest obsession. Ever.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
He was supposed to be her one-night stand, a stand-in for a ceremony that wasn’t even legally binding. They were never even going to see each other again. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Rayne Alexander. A face I never thought I'd see again, and one I never could forget. Nine years ago, she left town--and me--without a backward glance. But now she's back, with a haunted look in her eyes and a feisty attitude
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 Her ex is actually married, her luggage is lost, and her reservation is cancelled. And she's sitting next to the man she swore to hate forever
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Then there was the other little problem I had. The drop dead gorgeous man whose suit I’d ruined was my new boss.

And boy did he look pissed.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The plan is simple: find a fake fiancée, introduce her at my company’s gala, and save my job. A chance meeting with a tall, leggy blonde who looks like she could use a night out is the perfect solution
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Fannin is putting all of her energy into her career, her ex is putting all of his energy into making her life hell. Just when Fannin is sure she’ll be attending the wedding without a plus one, in walks Jasper James
 
Read More...