Thursday, 15 June 2017

#SuspenseDeals

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Short Story, Erotic Romance
Piper Morgan is a thirty-year old workaholic for Kensington Distributions, a holiday merchandiser. On New Year’s Eve, her boss throws her a huge curveball, she meets her BFF’s for a night out and she takes on a biker boy in a game of pool. What happens next takes her for a ride she didn’t see coming.
When Brett challenges Piper, will he get the fantasy of a fabulous night with the cute little blonde?
Find out who wins the bet in Christmas In July.

99 Pennies!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
They grabbed the wrong girl.
They thought I was his wife, not the woman he’s obsessed with.
And he’s been destroying my life piece by piece just to get me in his bed.
I never wanted to be in this situation.
Stalked.
Cornered.
Desperate.

99 Pennies!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Cassie
I'm broke. With no way to pay for my law school degree and mounting debt, I'm willing to do whatever I have to—even play dumb.
The verdict? Get a job with the city's two hottest lawyers.
But what I don't realize is they want to hear my pleas.
All night long.

99 Pennies!