Saturday, 17 June 2017

#SuspenseDeals

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Will he be the hero that saves us from my mistake?
On the run, with no one to turn to.
I’m doing all I can to stay alive, protect myself, and my little boy.
I left everything behind, determined to start over and give my child a normal life.
I have rules. Rules I have to follow. Rules that keep me alive.
1. Keep my head down.
2. Keep life simple.
3. Trust no one.

99 Pennies!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
This has got to be one of the weirdest relationships on the books.
Deena Rae is a loner, a strong independent woman who needs nobody, with the possible exception of Mr. Fine Ass, with whom she’s begun a strange courtship. He’s certainly a nice diversion from her new job with Pierce Securities and her first solo gig with the company.

$2.99!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Strong. Arrogant. Hard.
Ryder Cole is the King of Atlanta’s nightlife — and the one man who can erase my past.
I’m running from secrets that could destroy me and there’s no room in my life for someone like him: too damn cocky, and sexy as hell. I should keep my distance, but smart goes out the window the minute he looks my way. And when he puts his hands on me...?
A girl could forget her own name.

Free!