Sunday, 18 June 2017

#SuspenseDeals

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
When Krista catches her boss doing the unthinkable, the only thing she can do is run--straight into the arms of the eye-candy she’s been trying not to flirt with on her lunch break. But whose side is he on?
Ryan’s security firm is having a hard time getting off the ground, and this may be just the job to help the company out. But pseudo-bounty hunter isn’t really what Pierce Securities is trying to get a name for. When he finds out their target is the classy lady from the park, all of Ryan’s senses go on high alert. What do these men want with her?

FREE!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
This has got to be one of the weirdest relationships on the books.
Deena Rae is a loner, a strong independent woman who needs nobody, with the possible exception of Mr. Fine Ass, with whom she’s begun a strange courtship. He’s certainly a nice diversion from her new job with Pierce Securities and her first solo gig with the company.

$2.99!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Strong. Arrogant. Hard.
Ryder Cole is the King of Atlanta’s nightlife — and the one man who can erase my past.
I’m running from secrets that could destroy me and there’s no room in my life for someone like him: too damn cocky, and sexy as hell. I should keep my distance, but smart goes out the window the minute he looks my way. And when he puts his hands on me...?
A girl could forget her own name.

99 Pennies!