Monday, 12 June 2017

#FREEBIES!


Fed up with a string of bad blind dates, health blogger Alyssa Wu wants to drown her sorrows in ice cream. But there’s one more evening she must endure—a fake date with her best friend Barry Chang. They must convince her family they're in love, an act which may (or may not) be easy to pull off, thanks to the magic of some mistletoe.
This 10,000 word short story is perfect for your lunch break, workout, or while you wait in line at the mall. Read it today to get into the Christmas spirit any time of the year!

FREE!

***
61kKV9o8kRL. UY250
FREE!

Good dragons? Bad dragons? Twenty-four hours ago, private chef Tessa Byrne didn't know about the terrifying world of shifters. Now she knows too much, like the fact that a ruthless dragon lord is determined to claim her -- forever. Tessa flees to Maui, where sunny skies, swaying palms, and a handsome stranger conspire to play tricks with her heart. Can she truly trust Kai Llewellyn and his band of battle-hardened shapeshifters to save her from a gruesome fate?
Don't trust a human, and never, ever fall in love with one. Those are lessons Kai learned the hard way. But Tessa is different. Her emerald eyes mirror the mysterious pendant she wears, and her flaming red hair makes his heart race. Is his inner dragon just greedy for a new kind of treasure, or is Tessa his destined mate?

FREE!

***
51rSOu8D KL. UY250
FREE!

Country music star January Winters knew the rise to fame would be hard, but she never thought it would be deadly. When a stalker’s attempts go from creepy to lethal, even the fearlessly independent Jan gives into her producer’s demands that they hire a bodyguard. But that was before she realized who would be guarding her body…
A knee injury might have ruined his football career, but it didn’t stop Dino Machiavelli from becoming the best bodyguard in Vegas. He can literally pick and choose his assignments—and he never picks guarding diva celebrities. At least not until his boss makes one assignment impossible for him to refuse and he finds himself too close for comfort with the one girl that ripped out his heart fifteen years ago.
When the stalker’s actions escalate, Dino and Jan fight their sizzling attraction as they come to the shocking realization that the stalker may be closer to Jan the either of them ever imagined. And it might be too late to rekindle their love with a maniac intent on murder.

FREE!

***
514bLwlzF6L. UY250
FREE!

I let Evie Bishop go once. I won’t make that mistake again.
I’ve loved Evie since we were kids, before I found the Storm MC.
Long before I sold my soul to the devil.
I never wanted to bring her into this world, but a man can only go so long without the woman he loves by his side. I need her like I fucking need air and I won’t stop until she’s mine again.
I knew she’d battle me.
I knew I’d have to fight hard for her.
But I never thought I’d be in this predicament—torn between her and my club.
The thing about me, though, is that I’ll do anything for those I love. Even if it could cost me everything.

FREE!

***
51cB61VJqXL. UY250

Alexander White, the wealthy business man with looks to die for. Just like the other colours you’d think.......but no.
He came from a very different place and made some of his money a very different way.
And he keeps it well hidden because the truth would destroy everything he has. All that he’s worked for would be gone in an instant if they ever found out what he’s capable of, or what he really did and who he did it for. So he keeps people far away with metaphorical games and walls to deceive and confuse.
He doesn’t do relationships, he doesn’t do emotions and he certainly doesn’t do love..... whatever the hell that might be.
He does money. Making it, manipulating it and spending it whist he plays with women who know what they’re signing up for when they walk in the room.

FREE!

***