Friday, 16 June 2017

Top Love Kissed Suspense Deals

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Will he be the hero that saves us from my mistake?
On the run, with no one to turn to.
I’m doing all I can to stay alive, protect myself, and my little boy.
I left everything behind, determined to start over and give my child a normal life.
I have rules. Rules I have to follow. Rules that keep me alive.
1. Keep my head down.
2. Keep life simple.
3. Trust no one.

99 Pennies!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Murderer...
Jace Camden is haunted by his past. One that has many believing he got away with murder. He's run from it, trying to start over in a new town. But his past hasn't let him escape and it's determined that his future will not be a long one.
Death will demand its due.
And his dead wife will make sure that debt is paid in full.

$1.99!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
NEW RELEASE SALE PRICE of 99 CENTS
"The best and only way to kick off summer, devouring The Last Guy and then doing it all over again because it's just that good." ~Rachel Van Dyken, #1 NYT bestselling author
From Wall Street Journal bestselling author Ilsa Madden-Mills and international bestselling author Tia Louise comes a brand new stand-alone romance...

99 Pennies!