Sunday, 2 July 2017

7/2 Top Love Kissed Suspense Deals

From Romantic Suspense BEST-SELLING Author • What happens when his destiny leads him into the arms of the woman he doesn’t think he deserves? In Sheila Kell’s passionate novel of distrust and desire, a damaged man and a broken woman are connected by heartbreak and danger… and the heat of possibility.
Despite their secrets, he’ll discover she’s always been his destiny.

$2.99!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Jack Larsen is a billionaire playboy trying to outrun a murder charge, and he just walked into my diner. It’s the most exciting thing to happen in this tiny town since forever, so I don’t mind flirting with the incredibly hot, incredibly dangerous fugitive, especially when he looks at me that way.
I’ve followed the details of the case in the news, and it doesn’t look good for Jack. All evidence points to him. Jack killed his father.

$2.99!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
I longed to believe my bond with Ellis was impenetrable, but in reality, I held secrets that could blow open the tightly woven seam of our newfound relationship. Would he understand how we were both victims in his brother’s betrayal, or would he take his anger out on the one person still alive–me? Could the words my sister spoke about Liam’s father be true? If so, how would Ellis and I recover from what was lost?

99 Pennies!