Friday, 7 July 2017

#BookBargains

***
615z q1Pr6L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Welcome to my life as an Intergalactic Mail Order Bride.
Welcome to Hell.
I just traveled halfway across the galaxy to meet my new husband.
With no women left on Auxem, the aliens turned to Earth for their brides.
But nothing's happened the way I imagined.
He hardly speaks to me. I know he's never had a woman around before, but why is he acting like a complete jerk?
Ayrie's used to getting what he wants, but underneath his confident, chiseled exterior, he's hiding a big secret.
Now we're stranded together on a remote planet.
He's got a perfect body.
I hope he knows how to use it.

99 Pennies!

***
51A0rJgl8OL. UY250
99 Pennies!
She’ll be my most priceless treasure.
I’m in the business of hunting down and acquiring the planet’s most coveted objects. Nothing thrills me more than finding and buying pieces with unbelievable value…and selling them for a massive profit.
Nothing…until she bursts onto the scene.
She might have the world’s most tantalizing body and a smoldering look in her eyes, but she’s made it clear that I have no chance.
It’s a challenge I can’t turn down.
I’ll stop at nothing to make her mine.
He’s the one person I’ll never fall for.
I thought things couldn’t get any worse. Then he strolled into the middle of my family’s disaster.
Things got worse.
Now he has what I want. And worst of all? I can’t get him out of my head.
I can’t fall for him.
I won’t.
Really, I won’t…

99 Pennies!

***
515iz4yrQxL. UY250
99 Pennies!
My name is Dorian Gray. You might think you know my story? Please. That was just the beginning. Not the end.
I’ve lived over 100 years. I don’t know why. I’ve sinned, deeply, but haven’t we all?
Now Sybil is back. Her name is Izzy and she looks the same. Smells the same. Walks the same...but everything else about her is different. Stronger. Bolder. I want her more than ever.
I should keep her safe, and keep my hands to myself. But those dark parts of my soul still linger. I won’t lose her again.

99 Pennies!

***
51i8Jt8JDgL. AC US436 QL65 -crop
99 Pennies!
Mina Carrington:
All I want is freedom and some time out of the spotlight. The problem is that I'm the only daughter of the president of the United States. And of course I'm assigned a Secret Service detail for my first year away at college.
And of course he happens to be drop dead sexy, unbelievably kissable, and committed to his duty...which doesn't include sleeping with the body he's supposed to be guarding.
And worst of all, he doesn't remember our night together.
But I do, and it's driving me crazy!
I just hope our passion doesn't get in the way of my safety, and when bad things happen, I hope I make it through.

99 Pennies!

***
51wzSxOdguL. UY250
$2.99!
Four years after the tragic death of his brother Joe, Sonic Idols drummer Si Delaney still struggles to cope with what happened to the man whose shoes he subsequently filled.
A forced hiatus from touring unleashes feelings he's tried hard to push aside, and Si knows he needs to seek forgiveness before he can ever truly move on. Determined to make amends he sets off in search of Joe’s fiancée, Allie.
Can Allie help Si to realise he wasn’t to blame for the tragedy, or will he forever feel like an imposter in Joe’s place?

$2.99!

***
51iIcQsVb5L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Gerald Wright works for billionaires. He never imagined he'd become one.
The former Navy Seal is a chauffeur by day, artist by night, so when hotter-than-ever ex-fiancée Suzanne Dayton interrupts his nude model sculpting class to serve him with inheritance paperwork from a man he's never heard of, he assumes it's a joke.
Turns out the joke's on him. There's just one catch. A big one.
And it might be Suzanne -- in more ways than he ever dreamed.

99 Pennies!