Wednesday, 5 July 2017

#Books

In the rest of the world...

I am Dare Valari and I am being hunted.

Exiled from my home at the castle, cut off from family and friends, I fled to the Blights, the last place in the kingdom anyone would run to. In exchange for allowing me to remain in his territory, the dangerous outlaw Blaze has tasked me with guarding his sister, Penny, from unknown attackers.

Now I have to dodge two teams of assassins while also trying to keep Blaze from learning the truth-that the man after me is none other than Prince Jasper, the most powerful man in the kingdom.

With only my sword beside me, I need to find a way to save Penny and myself without revealing all my secrets.
Get it now!
After escaping the great purge of magic as a child, her new reality is almost worse than death. Along with the young man who saved her life, Nala must walk the Warrior's Path and prove herself to the Great Fenrir clan who took her in as a child. Brutal training fills her days, while her nights are spent controlling the magic within and hiding it from those who fear and hate it. In a clan of an ancient race of wolves, Nala will do anything to escape the watchful eye of those who killed her people.
Feline shifter, Aleah Macleod, is excited to start work as a member of a supernatural research team—until she meets William Wolfe. The alpha shifter makes life on the team miserable for her, and she’s not sure why. As the pressure intensifies and the stakes increase, the only person she can turn to is Wyatt Masterson, a shifter she finds she has more in common with than she thought.
Something's wrong with Jasher...

"He wasn't just close to the veil, he was inside it. That kind of beginning is bound to leave its mark..."


Georjayna Sutherland isn't exactly thrilled about going to Ireland to live with her aunt for the summer, and even less thrilled when her adopted cousin Jasher (cute though he may be) turns out to be as friendly as a nest of vipers. But at least it gets her out of Saltford and away from her neglectful mother, Liz.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Check out these awesome giveaway!

Buying and renovating the old plantation house seems like a great idea. The fact that it’s supposedly haunted by the ghost of a murdered prostitute is a minor oversight. I don’t believe in that crap anyway. But after a late night rendezvous with a sexy spirit elicits a very real nocturnal emission from me, I have to rethink my belief in poltergeists…and love. The intoxicating woman who has been trapped here for over a century casts a spell over me with her humor, courage, and sexual talents. I know I have to do something to free her from her ethereal prison. But will my actions break the metaphysical chains holding her here, or will they release something darker into my new home?
What if your whole life has been a lie?

Cora's Hollow is under threat of social disruption. The signs are written all over the buildings and the faces of its people.

The Fae have been pushed into hiding. Fear of magic has been the strongest propaganda tool offered by the human government. Whether or not the people believe is of little importance. A divided public is the easiest public to control.
Follow the story of a Freedom Fighter, a Bartender, and a Veteran as they discover their love for one another and fight against the endemic social war with little hope to survive.
When Gregory, a gargoyle and Avatar to the gods, wakes to a new life, he finds the female half of his soul is missing. He soon learns she has been captured by their oldest enemy—the Lady of Battles. And that ancient rival has forced his soulmate to be reborn as a vulnerable child.

To save her, Gregory will risk everything even if he must pay the ultimate price for his loyalty.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -