Friday, 21 July 2017

Check out these New Releases


Bullets & Bonfires by Autumn Jones Lake is LIVE on all platforms!
#NewRelease #Standalone #SexySheriff #Romance
 

 
About the Book 
The one man she’s always wanted is now the sexy sheriff of their hometown.

Battered but not broken, grad student Brianna Avery returns to the childhood home she abandoned four years ago. With her abusive ex behind bars, Bree needs the summer to relax and recover before returning to school. But her overprotective brother decides she needs someone to babysit her in his absence, and he picks the one person guaranteed to drive her nuts.

She’s the one woman he can’t have.

Telling Bree no has never been easy. Four years ago, Liam Hollister did it to preserve his friendship with his best friend—Brianna’s brother. Now, no matter how she tempts him, he’s determined to do the right thing. As deputy sheriff of their rural area, Liam is torn between protecting Brianna and wanting her for himself.

Take a risk or lose the chance.

Spending so much time alone together challenges them both. Old feelings and hurts resurface immediately. With each hot, sweaty day it’s harder to deny their attraction.

It’s going to be a long, hot summer.


Purchase your copy today!! 

12131516

 
Fractured Love
by Ella James is LIVE!


Purchase on Amazon for $0.99 for a limited time
or read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited
 
 
  

About The Book 
I was sixteen when he came to our house. Landon Jones, a boy with nothing, from nowhere. He had cinnamon hair and blue eyes—light blue, just like mine. When we went out as a family with my foster brother, people asked if Landon was my twin. He wasn’t. That year, we found out how much he wasn’t. When my parents caught us, they threw Landon out like trash.
 
Now I’m twenty-nine, a soon-to-be surgeon, like my mom and dad. I know residency is going to kick my ass, but I had no idea that it would rip my heart out, too. Not until I see him—Dr. Jones.
 
A standalone that is part of the
Off-Limits Romance collection.



   


Purchase your copy today!! 



 
Download SLOTH by Ella James for #FREE.
This can be purchased through Amazon
and is FREE to all users!

══ More about this Book ══
Dear A. –
I am writing to express my gratitude for your gift. There are no sufficient words, but please accept my sincerest thank you.

Yours,
R.

She writes me back.
I didn’t expect that.

She tells me she’s a lover of chicken pizza and video games, a hot sorority girl with the nickname Sloth. She wants to know something about me in return. She says I owe her.

This is how she saves my life. She doesn’t even know it. We’ve never even seen each other. But I need a reason. Just one reason to continue. She becomes mine.

The anonymity is good. She doesn’t need to know me, but I need her kindness. We both live our lives: a letter here, a post card there. For three years, I escape my demons. And then one day I’m pulled back in.

I’ve resigned myself to what I know is coming. Until the girl I’m spanking gives her safe word: Sloth.

And then the lie I’m living starts to unravel.

An epic love story, a wild adventure,
a wacky best friend and a crew of sexy pirates. 

 
Elusive by L. A. Fiore is now LIVE on all platforms!
This is book #1 in the Shipwrecked Series.
#ContemporaryRomance #Suspense #Adventure #Pirates #Treasure

About the Book 
I didn’t set out to be a pirate.
Life for me was about surviving the ugliness that people knew existed but didn’t talk about.
I lived in hell.
Then I saw her.
I knew I couldn’t keep her, but for just a little while I had found heaven.

Eight years later, I can’t get her out of my head.
It is a mistake sailing to her island.
It is a mistake reaching out to her.
She doesn’t recognize me. Or maybe she does.
Closure, it is all I’m after.
Then my past comes back to haunt me.

She’s thrust into my ruthless world. An angel.
A romantic who has a journal that leads to a shipwreck and a lost treasure.
She wants to find the ending to a love story that is over two hundred years in the making.

I want to help her find it.

I didn’t set out to be a pirate.
I didn’t set out to fall in love with an angel.

I did both anyway.

 
 Purchase Today 
amazon(1) bnn(1) itunes(1) kobo(1)
Elusive is also on audible!!