Saturday, 22 July 2017

#DailyDeals

***
51zdC-2YDvL. UY250
99 Pennies!
The only thing that could break their curse is the love of their fated mates.
Cursed by the very demon they were hunting, Davin Byrnes and his brothers have been stuck in a cycle of sleeping and demon hunting for nearly a century. When they’re woken unexpectedly from their latest slumber with the sense of their mates in their heads, they must split up and venture out in search of the women destined to free them from the demon’s infernal magic. Drawn by the feeling of his mate in pain, Davin finds himself in the middle of New York City with demons on his tail.

99 Pennies!

***
51LvuoVXs6L. UY250
$2.99!
She’s a good-girl control freak. He’s a bad boy in need of a clean image. Will these opposites attract or self-destruct?
Scarlett Kelly is the poster child for responsible living. Growing up as the daughter of the town floozy, she’s made it her mission to be the exact opposite of her mother. So when she wakes up naked and hung over in bed with a bad-boy rock star, she bolts immediately. There’s just one problem: Scarlett’s bedmate is her new husband.
Gavin needs to repair his image or his music career will go down the tubes. He’s also just learned he has a son he never knew existed. He needs to settle down, and bribing his new wife to stay married may just fit everything into place.

$2.99!

***
510fL36n97L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Wait until he gets a taste of her.
Tossed out by her coven, Abigail has to brave the human world and get a real job. With no skills outside of potions and spells, she magics her way out of unemployment and into the executive suite of Midnight Pharmaceutical.
But something strange is going on at Midnight. While her boss is the very definition of dark and mysterious, he makes her witchy sense tingle with his odd hours and the string of women leaving his office every day...
She'll find out what's happening at Midnight; if her boss doesn't take a bite out of her first.

99 Pennies!

***
511lckWq8HL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Journey Durant's father warned her, “Someday you’ll have to lie in the bed you’ve made.” But she didn’t believe him... until now.
She has just received news that her ex-boyfriend is about to be released from prison, and this reformed bad girl can’t shake the feeling that her troubled past is coming home with him. The town of Emerson, Georgia has forgiven and forgotten her involvement in the most publicized tragedy in the town’s history, but only because of her three year absence, her prominent Southern Baptist family, and her marriage to the closest thing her small town has to a superhero.

99 Pennies!

***
51ekbR57bVL. UY250
99 Pennies!
When I left my hometown, I had no plans to return. New city - new me.
But when a family emergency brings me back home, I'm forced to pack up my life and take the only available job.
Wesley Steele is the owner of Good Wood Tree Removal Inc. and the boss from hell. A typical lumberjack, he’s bearded, arrogant and offensive. He’s everything I despise in a man. I want nothing to do with him or his flannel clad chest.
But, he's on a mission, intent to change my mind. How far is he willing to go to prove there's more depth to him than meets the eye?

99 Pennies!

***
51JrafCytKL. UY250
99 Pennies!
He was my secret high school crush. He gave me my first kiss. Now he’s a Navy SEAL and the most infuriating pr*ck in the world. But I’m stuck in his attic. And he just caught me naked in the shower. It’s all daddy’s fault.
Luke
They all want me to steal their V-card, and I happily oblige.
I’m a player and it’s my game.
I have no time for love. I’ve seen too much in the war zone. Plus I have a small son to take care of.
But there she is. My new housemate.
Little Emma’s all grown up.

99 Pennies!

***
51yt7IxPLFL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Sex, blood, and rock n’ roll.
Immortal Dilemma is the hottest show on the Las Vegas Strip, and Tristan Trevosier is their biggest star. But to me, he’s the guy who broke my heart and then showed up on stage claiming to be a vampire.
Now I fear it might be true.
The true darkness of Tristan’s world terrifies me, but when I end up chasing after a vampire, dating his enemy, and getting hunted by his creator, there's no way I can walk away from him.

99 Pennies!

***
61PGG87ABAL. UY250 -2
99 Pennies!
Guardian Ethney Wallace’s job is to eradicate the lycanthrope threat before they can feast on unsuspecting humans in Savannah. Gifted with the ability to turn into a mermaid, she fights alongside the other eleven guardians. It’s not an easy job, but it’s one she enjoys, at least until innocent children get hurt. On a solo mission gone wrong, Noah, a stunning stranger who has been infected by the lycanthrope, rescues her. He and his young niece, Claire, need Ethney’s help, but she’s been down this road before and it has never ended well.

99 Pennies!