Friday, 21 July 2017

#DailyDeals

***
51JVZPmLrEL. UY250
$2.99!
At 900 years old, Nissa is finally ready to follow her mother's path and become the best Fairy Godmother she can. She’s not thrilled when her first assignment turns out to be a teenage human girl with self-esteem issues, but she knows she has to start somewhere. Her assignment has dealt with bullies since her freshman year and they haven’t let up. If Nissa can’t help her regain her self-confidence her future is bleak.
To complicate matters Nissa experiences all the signs that she's met the being fated for her. This impossibility distracts her from her purpose. After all, fairies and humans aren't meant for each other. How can her heart believe otherwise? Can Nissa successfully complete her first assignment as a Fairy Godmother? Will the fates allow Nissa and Levi to be together? And even if they do, will Levi believe Nissa once she reveals the truth?

$2.99!

***
51IXLgoXbKL. UY250
$1.99!
Julia Ashland walked away from Mitch Osborn when a scandal rocked her world following the diving world championships. Now she’s face to face with him again at the biggest event of the year – the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. Not only must she fight her attraction to him, she has to fight to prove she earned her position on the diving team.

$1.99!

***
41UB-oFELQL. UY250
99 Pennies!
He’s cocky, dirty, and demanding. He’s a walking wet dream.
He’s also mine. Or at least he’s pretending to be...
Brooke
Notorious British bad boy footballer Dylan Pierce is scorching hot...
and he knows it.
With a mouth as filthy as his reputation, linking myself with him could ruin my public image.
But showbusiness is all about risk, and as a down-on-my-luck actress,
this could be the break my career needs.
Dylan
Brooke Sullivan is my most difficult opponent yet.
Being seen with a good girl like her may give me a chance at Hollywood stardom,
but I never expected to crave this feisty redhead.
I can’t lose my focus—I always keep my eye on the ball,
I’m always match-fit.
And winning her is the most important game I’ve ever played.

99 Pennies!

***
51qjH9As9dL. UY250 -2
$2.99!
Andrew and Sonnet hated each other in high school. Always rivals for the best grades and top academic honors, there was no love lost between these two nerds after graduation.
Ten years later, they've both been named heirs to property in Bethany Beach, Delaware, after the passing of its owner, Penelope Vaughn. Ms. Vaughn was Andrew's Great Aunt and Sonnet's beloved next door neighbor growing up.
The quaint beach cottage needs serious work before going on the market. Andrew and Sonnet are both willing to bury the hatchet in exchange for drills and saws, especially since they stand to make a pretty penny with the beachfront property, which will finance Drew's dream of opening a business and Sonnet's plan to earn her doctorate in astrophysics.

$2.99!

***
51OcbcfS3kL. UY250
99 Pennies!
An emotional story of unrequited love…
Don’t condemn the man I love.
Not without knowing all the details.
What he did was inexcusable and unforgettable, yes, but I wanted to forgive.
And I needed to know why he left me scared and broken, without a fight.
With no goodbye, no closure.
A surprise phone call ten years on.
I was rocked to my core. His voice shattered the remnants of my heart, his words brought back memories I'd nearly self-destructed trying to forget. I was on the edge, the self-confidence I’d fought so hard to piece back together was crumbling.
Would one night give me the closure I'd longed for, or would it destroy me once and for all

99 Pennies!

***
511ELTx0r9L. UY250
99 Pennies!
First time for every 'O'
When I first looked between her luscious legs, I knew I had seen her before.
When Cassandra walks into Paradiso, all she is looking for is a 'Yoni Massage' - the most intimate massage of all.
And it's my specialty.
My warm fingers sliding inside her slippery lips, taking her to places she has only dreamed about.
I am a master of my craft. An artisan. A guru.
Everything I do is for her pleasure, not for the sake of my c*ck.

99 Pennies!

***
51 FlKhGHxL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Can a superstar singer croon his way into the heart of an ordinary girl, or will the white hot spotlight be too much for love to survive?
Superstar Alex Jackson steers clear of any emotional involvement after a series of life-changing events turned his life, and heart, inside out and upside down. Broken and deeply scarred, he has sworn to remain single and emotionally aloof to all women.
Physiotherapist Violet McKenzie, is distrustful of men—famous men being at the top of her list for good reason. She’s learned a thing or two about them and has made a conscious effort to stay as far away as she possibly can.

99 Pennies!

***
51di vcvktL. UY250
99 Pennies!
In Crimson Hollow, darkness rules, and those who seek the light are eliminated.
Twenty-one-year-old fae, Isabel, is kidnapped and tortured by a half-vampire, half-fae hybrid who is part of an army raised with one goal: the enslavement and killing of all good fae and humans. During her captivity, she vows not only to escape but also to lead a rebellion against the dark army.
But when her rebellion is ambushed, she is recaptured and imprisoned until she can be brought to the treacherous Hollow Council for trial and punishment.
Isabel is sure she is going to die, until Adriel, the hybrid soldier assigned to her charge, helps her escape. Now, on the run with Adriel at her side, Isabel must stay alive long enough to reach a secret camp of hybrids who wish to stay hidden and somehow convince them to join her rebellion.

99 Pennies!

***