Friday, 7 July 2017

#Freebies

***
517PzrnBbxL. UY250
FREE!
Hi, there! Would YOU like to take a peek in my diary?
Wait, we haven't been introduced. My name is Fern, and by some wonderful stroke of good luck, I live in the beautiful, tropical Florida Keys.
My life is wacky, often wild, and always entertaining. From my love-hate relationship with the book, The Secret, to my encounters with cursing parrots and skittering crabs, the summations of my offbeat life will make you laugh right along with me.
I treat my diary like my best friend as I openly write about my hopes and dreams, my thoughts and fears, and my triumphs and embarrassments. This is a particularly exciting year because I finally meet the man of my dreams! Or is he?

FREE!

***
51ZjBAHvf6L. UY250
FREE!
A beautiful woman sells herself to the devil for a great paying job…
A New York stockbroker comes home to rescue his family’s business and violates company policy when he falls for an employee…
What happens when you swim in the company pond…
Paige Daltry was lucky enough to find a great position as executive assistant to the President of Dickerson Oil. The position more than tripled the salary of her previous position, but the trade-off couldn’t be worth it and something had to change. Barton Clay, the President of her company, sexually harassed her on a weekly basis and she found him to be the rudest, crudest human being to ever be around. She was waiting on the day when she could tell him to KISS HER ASS.

FREE!

***
51lgWuGsF4L. UY250
FREE!
I want more from life than she can imagine.
If she knew of my interest in Gabriel, she’d have a fit of the vapors. She’d bemoan his humble beginnings and lack of wealth rather than recognize his integrity or his loyalty to his brothers. If she saw how he stares at me, as though I’m a puzzle he’s trying to solve, she’d lock me in my room. He fascinates me, as no one has since that awful day.
How can we surmount society’s prejudices and allow our love to grow?

FREE!

***
51RXFiHeWqL. UY250
FREE!
When my brother Jayce orders a hit on Arabella Wilson, the daughter of our greatest rival, I have no choice but to obey. But Arabella isn't just the enemy—she's also the woman who broke my heart more than a decade ago. The longer I delay, the more erratic and unstable Jayce becomes ... until he issues an ultimatum there's no turning back from. Someone has to die, but who will it be? My brother or my lover? My darkness or my light?
Find out in this dark and sexy romance inspired by Romeo & Juliet.

FREE!

***
51oCs5yq9rL. UY250
FREE!
This beauty is a real beast...
High school senior Holly Kent has everything she could ever want perched at the top of Eastside Country Day’s social structure. She's one of the most gorgeous girls in school. She wins every award. All the boys want to date her. And all the girls want to be her.
But when a jealous rival casts a spell and ends Holly’s reign as queen bee overnight, she loses it all—including her beauty. Forbidden to reveal her situation to anyone, Holly must adjust to a new life and find out if she has the strength to change her heart before it's too late.
Carson Isaac lives on the fringe of Eastside's social scene. He never quite fit in, but an education at one of the city's best schools could help jumpstart his future. Then, one fateful winter day, he sees his secret crush—the real Holly Kent—for the first time. Nothing will ever be the same.

FREE!

***
51HQdCX7-5L. UY250
FREE!
Surrender is not survival.
Claire is desperate. Her once thriving city lies in ruins. The strongest of the three human dynamics, Alphas, have grown feral. Common Betas circle like vultures. The lowest in the hierarchy, rare and weak Omegas like Claire, are being destroyed. Sheltering amidst a dwindling enclave of frightened Omega women, Claire cannot provide enough to feed them all; her friends are starving.
All due to one escaped convict’s violent rise to power.
Shepherd is every bit as ruthless as his reputation suggests. Despite taking every possible precaution, Claire is captured and her worst nightmare realized. Shepherd, discovering a rare Omega in his midst, claims her like a prize, forcing a pair-bond that ties her to him forever.
She fights her instincts and his will, because no matter how manipulative the bond might be, she despises what he’s done to her people. If she cannot find a way to help her friends, if she cannot escape, everyone she loves will die.

FREE!

***
51igivQuzKL. UY250
FREE!
Desperate for treasure, a dragon resorts to thievery, but a knight steals her heart...
A shapeshifting dragon on the verge of starvation...
For Elaina Drake, sparkling jewels aren't a frivolous matter. Without more treasure for her hoard, she'll starve. On the run from her murderous father, she's desperate enough to steal--er, acquire.
A modern-day knight seeking redemption...
Disgusted by his father's immorality, Alexander Wyatt, Chicago's biggest corporate titan, is determined to be a man of honor. Yet the theft of a necklace, stolen by an exotic beauty at his latest fundraiser, threatens to destroy all his charitable work.

FREE!

***
51sxytCKlFL. UY250
FREE!
Where most stories end, this one begins. Nina and Shane are already married and have a special needs baby. Life isn’t the fairy tale she imagined. Their happily ever after has never seemed so far away. Then one October, everything falls apart. Years of addiction result in Shane having a complete breakdown. Nina must decide whether to keep the family together, or keep Kylie safe. The choice isn’t simple. The results are unexpected. The journey to happiness is long and difficult.
See, the truth about love is that it’s messy, challenging, exhilarating, exhausting, and scary. Most of all, real love never ends.

FREE!