Monday, 17 July 2017

New Releases


 
 
 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

Well, hello Professor West, I'm your new teaching assistant.
I'll be working under you...figuratively speaking.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Life on his ranch could be their future. If they can overcome their past. 
 
Read More...
 
Atheists Who Kneel and Pray
 
img_160X240
 
David’s religion is love. Yara’s religion is heartache. Neither is willing to surrender, but religion always requires sacrifice.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

Mia may have the power to change everything, but Brady could have the power to change her mind...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

He’ll give up everything for her...
because without her, he is nothing. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
She's kept her emotions safely tucked away, until she meets the new rancher at Sky Lake Dude Ranch.
 
Read More...
 

 
 
img_160X240
 

My doll betrayed me, killed me in more ways than she realized. I'm watching, waiting, wanting.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

There’s a shared connection neither can deny. Somehow, despite their rocky history, they get each other.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

 An unwavering warrior, his love for me has been shrouded by those instincts.
 
Read More...