Thursday, 27 July 2017

#NewReleases!


 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

In the end, it was four soft, silky words that gave me hope of another sunrise.
“Hi. I’m Charlotte Mills.”
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

My desire for her is forbidden. My infatuation is illicit. I’m betraying my club. And if the wage of my sin is death, then this woman is going to get me killed.
 
Read More...
 
 
 

To believe one person can change your destiny sounds absurd. But it happened to me... twice
 
Read More...
 
 
 
 

Jackson Davenport, the charismatic, strait-laced heir to the Davenport fortune, has a secret. And that secret’s name is Lucas. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 

They say that true love is like a ghost, something that many talk about but few have seen. It’s a good thing for that; he’ll need that element of surprise to protect her. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 

He’s everything I’m afraid to want and so far out of my league we might as well be different species entirely.
 
Read More...
 

 
 
 

Aas things heat up with Terri, Mick finds that a little steam is just the jolt he needs to turn his whole life around.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Joy can't risk a distraction during the most important case of her career, not even one as sexy as reformed ex-con Stonewall. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 

I miss her all the time. When I'm lying next to someone else, I wonder if she misses me too. 
 
Read More...