Friday, 21 July 2017

#NewRelease

 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

Quinn was a friend-turned-young-love who Tate lost when life threw him a curveball and he cut all ties to his past; but all it takes is one glance at the raven-haired beauty
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

She can fight it all she wants, but I knew the moment we met that she'd be mine, and I'm never giving her up.
 
I tried to deny it, but in the end I know I'm Only His.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

I’m that guy.

Dominic Hughes. Her attempt at rebellion. Her bid to see what the other side of the tracks feel like.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

When Dakota helps a stranger on the roadside, she isn't prepared for the charisma of the man on the motorbike, or for the last name he bears: Hamilton.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

I didn’t set out to be a pirate. Life for me was about surviving the ugliness that people knew existed but didn’t talk about.
I lived in hell.
Then I saw her.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Corbin knows he’s nowhere near good enough for a sweet girl like Jolie . . . But he wants to be.

 He’s ready to settle down, and he wants to do it with Jolie. 
 
Read More...