Friday, 21 July 2017

#NewReleases


 
 
 
 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

Melinda’s about to get a lesson on life in the south, but Lowe is about to learn a lesson of his own – this city girl doesn’t back down from a fight.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

I can’t tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him. Only that I did.
With every glance, every touch, every minute…. he stole a little more of me.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

My life was ash. Burned to the ground. Razed with no chance of rebuilding.
Empty. Alone. Just as I had to be. No one else was going to get hurt because of me. No more deaths.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

I know residency is going to kick my ass, but I had no idea that it would rip my heart out, too. Not until I see him—Dr. Jones.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Take one sexy bartender. Add a badass cop. A splash of sweet, that's me. One sour, that's him... and serve over ice.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

My first lesson in heartbreak. What happens when we both learn we’ve been schooled in miscommunications?
 
Read More...