Monday, 31 July 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

With a killer on the loose, it's the worst time to be on lockdown…
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Apparently, I've never known the real Marcus Colter.

Maybe nobody does...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

To believe one person can change your destiny sounds absurd. But it happened to me... twice.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

She uses her fame as a wall around her heart, and only he can tear it down.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Evi Devil.
Yes, that is really my name. The irony is not lost on me. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Wanted by the FBI, I’ve always been one step ahead.
Until I fell in love.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

Now that they’re together again, it’s time they both face the biggest secret of all...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

It’s against Army regulations—I know that. But whenever I look into his eyes, I lose my ability to think straight. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

What if you had everything in the world you wanted…except the man you’d left behind?
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

 Hopefully when the dust settles, he’ll be able to resurrect more than just himself.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Sometimes starting over means finding everything you've been missing… 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

He’s everything I’m afraid to want and so far out of my league we might as well be different species entirely.
 
Read More...