Monday, 31 July 2017

#Releases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
Something So Perfect
 
 
 
All I had to do was prove I learned from my mistakes, so no way would I fall for a chick with a pouty mouth even if I wanted to spend all day devouring it.
 
Read More
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
For 100 Reasons
 
 
 
Now, after all of the secrets and lies and heartbreak, they'll have to decide if their love is strong enough to try again
 
Read More
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
Lotus
 
 
 
He is dangerous, uncontrollable, and downright sexy. I fell for it all, but in the end, he didn’t catch me. He let me fall.
 
Read More
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
Filthy
 
 
 
I'm only good for sex. That's what I've been trained for my whole life. I'm a puppet. I only know how to be your perfect fantasy. It's the only life I've ever known ... until him.
 
Read More
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
Last Call
 
 
 
One-night stands are all he will commit to, but when he encounters the feisty and sensual Paisley Black, Lark longs for something more--something deeper than his typical hook-ups.
 
Read More