Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Rock Stars New Releases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

Two lies.
Two men who don’t share. Together, they entangle me in a web of lies, rivalry, and desire that weaves as deeply as their devotion to me.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Owen McConnell is used to being ignored. But after he meets lovely, damaged Paige Adams, he knows he can be the star player for her. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

I hate my new roommate.

And I want to do dirty, delicious things to her...
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

When it comes to her smiles, her laughter, her kindness--and her sweetly sinful kisses--for the first time in his life, he can't hang on to his self-control.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Breezy has been drooling over Jed at games for years, and he plays a starring role in her most toe-curling fantasies. But dirty dreams don’t come true, right?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

I’m a Navy SEAL, the elite—best of the best. I never back away from a firefight.
But the moment I meet Shannon  Bailey, all my training goes out the window.
 
Read More...