Thursday, 13 July 2017

Saddle Up & Ride This Hot Billionaire Cowboy!


Image
How are things? Jade's super-excited to let you know that her next hot bad boy story, French Kiss, will be coming out in just 2 weeks! If the idea of a hot, tattooed, French bad boy sounds good to you, you won't want to miss it! Wanna peek at the cover??
 
Today, we also wanted to let you know about our girl Rye Hart's deliciously dirty new book, Rock Hard Baby Daddy!

Ladies like to ride me like a bucking bronco.
But a bullsh*t clause in a will changed everything.
My mission now: get a girl knocked up.
My reward: two billion dollars
Guess I better rope in the perfect baby mama.

"The way Rye describes the sex scenes is out of this world - talk about walking on the edge of a thin line - bring your cold water spray bottle when reading this book - you're going to need it."

"Rye Hart has done it again! This was another hot steamy read, you won't want to put down! It had me laughing out loud in parts and that's always a plus in a romance for me. I really enjoyed it."

-Amazon Reviewers
Image
 
Image
Image
Image
Red Lily Publishing
P.O. Box 152
Tolland CT 06084
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options