Friday, 7 July 2017

#SuspenseDeals

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Marriage and promises and white picket fences...?
Mistakes I'll never make again. I'm over that fantasy.
 So is Libby, and that's why she's the perfect surrogate for my baby.
She gets paid, and I get an heir to the Mason family name.
No fuss, no muss. Easy, right?

99 Pennies!

***
51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Stacy Shaw has her whole life ahead of her. New job, new house and now a baby on the way--everything she's ever hoped for is finally coming true. But on a warm summer night on the way home from work, she vanishes. The police race to find her, but the clues don't add up. Conflicting facts emerge as her story twists and turns, sending the trail spiraling in all directions.

99 Pennies!

***
51RXFiHeWqL. UY250
When my brother Jayce orders a hit on Arabella Wilson, the daughter of our greatest rival, I have no choice but to obey. But Arabella isn't just the enemy—she's also the woman who broke my heart more than a decade ago. The longer I delay, the more erratic and unstable Jayce becomes ... until he issues an ultimatum there's no turning back from. Someone has to die, but who will it be? My brother or my lover? My darkness or my light?

FREE!