Monday, 17 July 2017

Top Love Kissed Book Bargains

***
51o6kNlLSML. UY250
99 Pennies!
It was a Good Samaritan thing gone horribly wrong.
She heard two men talking about killing some poor guy named Alastair. She only wanted to warn him--to save his life--but she soon found herself embroiled in his mess.
He might be drop dead gorgeous. She might be forming a real attachment to his dog. But is any man worth this?
Running for her life with a truly delicious hero, the help of his seven equally yummy brothers and one adorable dachshund named Jaws?
Okay, maybe he is worth it.

99 Pennies!

***
51dW7ry3s4L. UY250
$2.99!
Jack Larsen is a billionaire playboy trying to outrun a murder charge, and he just walked into my diner. It’s the most exciting thing to happen in this tiny town since forever, so I don’t mind flirting with the incredibly hot, incredibly dangerous fugitive, especially when he looks at me that way.
I’ve followed the details of the case in the news, and it doesn’t look good for Jack. All evidence points to him. Jack killed his father.
He doesn’t know I know who he is, of course. He tells me his name is Pete, and I go along with it. Maybe it’s foolish to be alone with him in the empty diner, late at night, but I always liked to play close to the edge.

$2.99!

***
51IZLmGnj9L. UY250
99 Pennies!
It's not about temptation — it's about survival.
The last thing Julie Steffens needs after a season of research in the jungles of Central America is a gang of armed mercenaries after her for a crime she didn’t commit. And the last rescuer she wants is Seth Cooper, the sizzling vacation fling who disappeared from her bedside two months before. But right now, she needs a way out — and Seth’s sailboat is it. So what if the man kisses like a pirate just back in to port? It’s not about temptation; it’s about survival.

99 Pennies!

***
51PjhqStAtL. UY250
$2.99!
Can a heartbreaking tragedy lead to the love of a lifetime?
The death of his little brother turned Kurt Lundquist’s world upside down. He channeled his grief into skating his heart out--and ultimately leading his hockey team to win the championship. Now, all he wants to do is throw a party with the Cup in his brother's honor. He’s got no clue where to start...until he runs into the gorgeous hospice nurse who took such great care of Jasper. She’s waaay off limits, but he’s desperate, and hires her to help him.

$2.99!

***
51EDqE8ZD1L. UY250
$2.99!
Sam is the ultimate single guy. A no-relationship kind of dude, a big move to freedom straight out of college is just what he wants, but there’s something missing. He figures a trip to Hawaii is the perfect way to figure to out his life and find what he’s looking for.
Then she came into his life…
Miriam didn’t plan for romance. Neither did Sam. But when they connect, sparks fly and a passionate bond is forged. Miriam can tear down the wall Sam’s put up to protect himself, the only woman who can break through his bravado and see the person he really is. Unexpectedly, Sam finds himself falling for her.

$2.99!

***
51o9g-88DvL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Lindsey Downs grew up in the beautiful Cuyamaca Mountains of California. Her husband’s death had broken her; her life for the past eight years had been void of emotion. Her family and her job as a Park Ranger were the only things that had kept her going, but sometimes that wasn’t enough. The peaceful mountains had recently been tainted with a double homicide that occurred not far from her cabin. Lindsey knew there would be an investigation, but she never thought the handsome DEA agent would ask her to be his guide.

99 Pennies!

***
51zGEjJcBiL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Margot Roberts has loved her brother's best friend for as long as she can remember. Unfortunately, so has the rest of her family, which has made it impossible for her to break out of the friend zone... Until now.
Margot
He wasn’t just the best man at my brother’s wedding. He was the best man, period.
I knew it deep in my bones the first day I met him.
Well, maybe not the first day. I was only six, after all, and he was just a boy.
But even then, his presence made me feel both firmly grounded and like I was walking on air.

99 Pennies!

***
515efKU9GBL. UY250
99 Pennies!
I think he wants to control me.
My life is comfortable, predictable and boring....
Until,
That guy next door walks into my café..
He says he is new in the town.
And I wonder if he is experienced with.....women.
Those hard abs under that crisp shirt make me wonder how HARD I could make him.
Those Greek God like looks make me want to surrender.
And that sexy voice...
My world turns upside down.
As he whispers my name.

But how can I do this?
Should I let go of the fears from my past and try and venture into the unfamiliar future that awaits me?

99 Pennies!

***